Zsiga

Talált.
Your turn now. :)

minuszmiki

"Excuse me. I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean."

Fazék

Quote from: minuszmiki on 2007-06-18, 23:13:44
hát ezt a filmet még csak nem is láttam. érdemes megnézni?

addig egy gyors könnyű, míg a fentit kitalálja valaki :)

"We applied the cortical electrodes, but were unable to get a neural reaction." :haha:
pont most hangott el abban, amit nézek :D

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

minuszmiki

Quote from: Fazék on 2007-06-18, 23:25:41
Quote from: minuszmiki on 2007-06-18, 23:13:44
hát ezt a filmet még csak nem is láttam. érdemes megnézni?
Egészen jó volt, főleg az első fele volt fílinges, és jókat is lehet rajta röhögni, de a végére egészen giccses-sablonos drogos-szerelmes drámába-krimibe megy át, no az már nem olyan jó.

Zsiga

Quote from: Fazék on 2007-06-18, 23:25:41
"We applied the cortical electrodes, but were unable to get a neural reaction." :haha:
pont most hangott el abban, amit nézek :D
Ep. 9 - Ariel. Jayne wins. :D

Szerk&Repost
Na akkor egy új feladvány:
Pvt. Isabelle 'Dizzy' Flores: [while standing next to Brutto] Jeez, Sarge will it kill you to shower once in a while? You smell like the south end of a north-bound plasma bug!
Sgt. Francis Brutto: Hey babe, REAL men smell, and REAL women like it.
T'Phai: That is true. My mate chose me for my scent.
Sgt. Francis Brutto: Colonel, you're my type of guy.

Bennehagyom a neveket segítségnek mert szerintem nem könnyű. Pár éve adta asszem az M1, szóval elvileg akárki láthatta. :)

Randal

Zsiga: Első tippem a Starship Troopers, második az Alien 2

Zsiga

Quote from: Randal on 2007-06-20, 19:10:47
Zsiga: Első tippem a Starship Troopers, második az Alien 2
Első tipp majdnem talált. :) (Már ha erre gondoltál: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120201/)

Randal

Igen erre. De eszembe jutott, hogy volt annak egy nagyon nagyon halványka, najó, ritkaszar második része, nagyon jó nővel. Esetleg arra is tippelnék:D

Zsiga

Quote from: Randal on 2007-06-25, 00:24:03
Igen erre. De eszembe jutott, hogy volt annak egy nagyon nagyon halványka, najó, ritkaszar második része, nagyon jó nővel. Esetleg arra is tippelnék:D
Sajnos ez se nyert. :)
A megoldás: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190198/

ArchElf

Quote from: Zsiga on 2007-06-25, 00:44:31
Quote from: Randal on 2007-06-25, 00:24:03
Sajnos ez se nyert. :)
A megoldás: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190198/
Elég gány a CG, de azért megvan otthon divx-ben... valahol.

<edit>
pff... sosem nézem meg az uccsó post dátumát, volt hogy egy másfél éve "porosodó" topichoz szóltam hozzá :)
</edit>

AE

あさ。。。あさだよ。。。あさごはん たべて がっこう いくよ。。。

0118 999 881 999 119 725...3

Próféta

Élesszük fel a jó szokásokat!

I. (ezt most láttam, igazából nem film, hanem sorozat)
- I'm too young to die!!!
- I'm not, but still don't wanna!

II. (klasszikus)
Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

III. (ezt a filmet mindenki utálja, csak nekem tetszett)
- It's all the same machine, right? The Pentagon, multinational corporations, the police. If you do one little job, you build a widget in Saskatoon, and the next thing you know, it's two miles under the desert, the essential component of a death machine.
[..]
- There is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan! 

Solid Snake

Quote from: Próféta on 2007-10-07, 22:22:41
II. (klasszikus)
Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

Back to the Future -- Part I  :jee:

Az enyém (egyik kedvenc quote):

"As you know, l'm quite keen on comic books. Especially the ones about superheroes. I find the whole mythology surrounding superheroes fascinating. Take my favorite superhero, Superman. Not a great comic book. Not particularly well-drawn. But the mythology... The mythology is not only great, it's unique. Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."

kikuchiyo

Unbreakable?

Szerk: ezt mindenki ismeri, de azért mégis:
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
Failure is the default option

Próféta

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2007-10-07, 22:46:58
Unbreakable?
Nekem is ez ugrott be, de gugli szerint egy másik film, amit szintén láttam, de így nem önerőből megfejtve inkább nem írom le.

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2007-10-07, 22:46:58Szerk: ezt mindenki ismeri, de azért mégis:
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
POE = Purity of essence :angyali: Kubrick + Sellers = WIN.
Dr. Strangelove, or how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb, természetesen.

kikuchiyo

Képrejtvény:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler] :D

Solid Snake

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2007-10-07, 23:33:31
Képrejtvény:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler] :D

Nem jó, mert hiányzik a .   :ejnye:

frozenstein

Quote from: Solid Snake on 2007-10-07, 22:35:25Az enyém (egyik kedvenc quote):

"As you know, l'm quite keen on comic books. Especially the ones about superheroes. I find the whole mythology surrounding superheroes fascinating. Take my favorite superhero, Superman. Not a great comic book. Not particularly well-drawn. But the mythology... The mythology is not only great, it's unique. Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."
Kill Bill Vol.2

Solid Snake

Zsiga

Na, próbáljuk meg megint feltámasztani a topicot. :)

- Begin to your famous whistle which no women can resist.
- [Whistles]
- You whistle it wrong.
- Why?
- Skeletons came instead of woman.

kikuchiyo

Áááááájjj, arra emlékeztem, hogy valami végtelenül elb*szott filmben volt ez, de nem jutott eszembe, rá kellett keresni.
Hát persze, the Great Leaping Cünt. :D

Hagyjuk meg a gondolkodás örömét másoknak is. :)

Próféta

Quote from: Próféta on 2007-10-07, 22:22:41
Élesszük fel a jó szokásokat!
A számból vetted ki a szót...

Hét hónap hiátus után újra itt a filmgeek-topik!

Quote from: Próféta on 2007-10-07, 22:22:41I. (ezt most láttam, igazából nem film, hanem sorozat)
- I'm too young to die!!!
- I'm not, but still don't wanna!

II. (klasszikus)

III. (ezt a filmet mindenki utálja, csak nekem tetszett)
- It's all the same machine, right? The Pentagon, multinational corporations, the police. If you do one little job, you build a widget in Saskatoon, and the next thing you know, it's two miles under the desert, the essential component of a death machine.
[..]
- There is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan! 

Ebből a II.-t már megfejtettétek, úgyhogy pótlás:

pótkettő (hogy van ez római számokkal?):
- What is your favourite word?
- Integer.

Ha nem megy kapásból, ugyaninnen:
[spoiler=nagy könnyítés]
This is a story about a man named Harold Crick. And his wristwatch. Harold Crick was a man of infinite numbers, endless calculations, and remarkably few words. And his wristwatch said even less. Every weekday, for twelve years, Harold would brush each of his thirty-two teeth seventy-six times. Thirty-eight times back and forth, thirty-eight times up and down. Every weekday, for twelve years, Harold would tie his tie in a single Windsor knot instead of the double, thereby saving up to forty-three seconds. His wristwatch thought the single Windsor made his neck look fat, but said nothing.
[/spoiler]

IV:
- Neked hány gyereked van?
- Ja, öt.
- Komolyan?
- Ühüm. Három fiú, három lány.
- Nem azt mondtad, hogy öten vannak?
- Nahát! Hazamegyek és megszámolom őket!

Zsiga: most már tudom :muhahah: A férfi, aki megmentette a Földet, ugye? Bosszúból:

V:
- Your kung-fu is unorthodox!

Xzone

Quote from: Próféta on 2008-05-21, 01:13:33
pótkettő (hogy van ez római számokkal?):
- What is your favourite word?
- Integer.[/b]
Ha nem megy kapásból, ugyaninnen:
[spoiler=nagy könnyítés]
This is a story about a man named Harold Crick. And his wristwatch. Harold Crick was a man of infinite numbers, endless calculations, and remarkably few words. And his wristwatch said even less. Every weekday, for twelve years, Harold would brush each of his thirty-two teeth seventy-six times. Thirty-eight times back and forth, thirty-eight times up and down. Every weekday, for twelve years, Harold would tie his tie in a single Windsor knot instead of the double, thereby saving up to forty-three seconds. His wristwatch thought the single Windsor made his neck look fat, but said nothing.
[/spoiler]

Ezért most ezer köszönet. Még csak az első negyedóránál járok, de ez egyszerűen zseniális.

[spoiler]Stranger Than Fiction[/spoiler]

Próféta

Váljék egészségedre. A film későbbi részei során azért majd lanyhul a zsenialitás.

Ramiz

Filmes idézetek, újra?

Ezúttal: híres/kedvenc KÁROMKODÁSOK!!!
Egyszerre max egy magyar, egy angol. Aki kitalálja, az nevez újat.

Ki ne csillagozzátok őket, vagy megőrülök! :grrr: :D
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Próféta

Quote from: Ramiz on 2008-10-29, 00:21:09
Filmes idézetek, újra?
Shiny!

Honnan van ez:
@#$%!
(pontos idézet, szó szerint így volt)
Mondjuk nem egészen film, hanem sorozat.

Nem hiszem, hogy erre senki semmit (kivéve Xzone a pótkettőt).

Nakedape

Quote from: Próféta on 2008-10-29, 00:57:19
Quote from: Ramiz on 2008-10-29, 00:21:09
Filmes idézetek, újra?
Shiny!

Honnan van ez:
@#$%!
(pontos idézet, szó szerint így volt)
Mondjuk nem egészen film, hanem sorozat.

Nem hiszem, hogy erre senki semmit (kivéve Xzone a pótkettőt).
it crowd?
Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution