Main Menu

Filmes képek

Started by Ramiz, 2007-01-18, 12:11:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Fazék

Nakedape

Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution

Fazék

Cloud

Xzone

Ez miből van? (Elég ismerős btw.)

Próféta

Fazék

Nakedape

Kvikveg

Quote from: Fazék on 2010-04-20, 09:17:22
img
Ki az a Waldo?
Mmmgen vicces volt: a Punisherben a baloldali foszereplo nagynak nez ki amig a szoszi meg nem jelenik... az elobbi volt pankrator, az utobbi gondolom eppen hobbibol filmezik egy kicsit mielott visszamegy bunyozni...
WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Xzone

Kvikveg

Quote from: Xzone on 2010-04-21, 20:47:32
Quote from: Kvikveg on 2010-04-21, 20:33:43
Ki az a Waldo?

Egészen biztos vagyok benne, hogy ismered :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where%27s_Wally%3F
Nem. Hogy miert?
QuoteThe first book in the series, originally titled Where's Wally?, was published in 1987.
Na ezert. :)

Nakedape

Fazék

Nakedape

Kvikveg

Quote from: Nakedape on 2010-05-26, 23:12:27
http://fuckyeahcarriefisher.tumblr.com/

QuoteGeneral Kenobi, years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars; now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person; but my ship has fallen under attack, and my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have place information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi - you're my only hope.

I can't forget that stupid, fucking hologram speech! That's why I did dope!

Carrie Fisher, Wishful Drinking
:lol: :lul: :lul:

Solid Snake

Quote from: Nakedape on 2010-05-26, 23:12:27
http://fuckyeahcarriefisher.tumblr.com/

Apparently when I put on that metal bikini when I was 23 I signed an invisible contract to stay looking that way for the next 30 or 40 years. So if any of you have a problem with how I look now... go fuck yourself!
"
—    Carrie Fisher (via fyeahstarwars)

:lul:

Nakedape

Ramiz

12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Nakedape

Nakedape

Nakedape

Nakedape

Ramiz emléknap

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kvikveg

Errol nekem miert az "oh boobies, boobies" AMV jut az eszembe?  :lul:

Nakedape

1978 vs. 1994
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Acchan

Quote from: Nakedape on 2010-08-25, 16:32:37
1978 vs. 1994
[spoiler][/spoiler]
:D (Mondjuk, nem tudom, a szebb, vagányabb, ám drogosabb nőszeméllyel jobban járt-e, mint a kis szende szűzzel...)

Nakedape

Quote from: Acchan on 2010-08-25, 16:57:00
Quote from: Nakedape on 2010-08-25, 16:32:37
1978 vs. 1994
[spoiler][/spoiler]
:D (Mondjuk, nem tudom, a szebb, vagányabb, ám drogosabb nőszeméllyel jobban járt-e, mint a kis szende szűzzel...)
a kis szüzeket túl lehet élni :D
szó szerint

Fazék

Kvikveg

motifator

Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.
Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.