Main Menu

OnePiece

Started by LuckyDingo, 2007-05-02, 00:09:16

Previous topic - Next topic

blackronin

Quote from: Zen on 2009-10-08, 12:42:43
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/560/
Egy szóval: Tökéletes.

Érdeklődve várom a szünet utáni fejezetet.

Bishop

Weird ability ide vagy oda Ivankov jelenete nagyon bejött Galaxy wink elég erősnek tűnt  :D

LuckyDingo

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/560/04/
Kész... akárhányszor látom ezt, elfog a röhögőgörcs... nem hiába kértük meg anno a conon a Hancock cps csajszit, hogy próbálja utánozni egy fénykép erejéig XD

Amúgy jah egy egész fasza chap volt.

chilip

sajnos nincs a héten one piece  :frown:

de azért van itt valami a tarsojomban :D

[spoiler][/spoiler]

blackronin

Quote from: chilip on 2009-10-15, 20:09:01
sajnos nincs a héten one piece  :frown:

de azért van itt valami a tarsojomban :D

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Csak röviden:
1. :lul:
2. Hol találsz te ilyeneket???  :D

LuckyDingo

Zen

Satan isn't the answer when one's in pain. It's god and candy.
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

LuckyDingo

Ejj.. mangahelpersen valami olyan csúnyaságot írnak, hogy az új film miatt lesz egy Volume Zero is :OOO Remélem valaki beszkenneli.. :I

http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/272

blackronin

Quote from: LuckyDingo on 2009-10-19, 19:37:58
Ejj.. mangahelpersen valami olyan csúnyaságot írnak, hogy az új film miatt lesz egy Volume Zero is :OOO Remélem valaki beszkenneli.. :I

http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/272
Cool.

Innen látszik, hogy valaki komolyan is tudja venni a movie-kat, s tesz is azért, hogy valami különlegeset hozzon létre.
Van Oda és vannak mások.

Zen

Zsír. Csak azok a ruhááák. :zomg:
A beöltözött szinkronszínész viszont kemény. :D
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

blackronin

561: még nem 100%, de elég biztos a forrás... Értsd Nja-tól származik.
[spoiler]
Luffy vs Hawkeye is rather one-sided, Hawkeye is dominating and big brother Ace's place is getting further and further away
But it's not like Luffy is about to be cut down, it's more like Mihawk can't hit him [TN: Not too sure about the first part but meh...]
Hawkeye: Ho ho...you've grown quite a bit, huh?
Mihawk was shaking in joy from Luffy's power.
He was thinking to himself Luffy may be the most powerful man on the sea, because he gains alliance and friends everywhere he goes, even his former enemies.

Scene changes to where Crocodile is:
Crocodile: Hey hey, I should join forces with you!? Don't make me laugh! Isn't it more like you wanna make me your henchman?, he's saying something along those lines
Crocodile: Beat it, Dofllamingo!
And he's creating some huge sand storm tornado that knocks Doflamingo and Jozu for a loop. For some reason Buggy's struck by that thing as well and is blown in the air

It's getting back to Luffy:
Two of the prisoners take on Hawkeye but he's attacking them in a flash with some killer move. They get struck down and we get to know their names in just that moment but I forgot them *lol*
Hawkeye: I can't remember each and every small fish's name..., and he's charging another attack towards Luffy
Meanwhile Buggy is still in the air due to Hawkeye's strike and when Luffy sees him, he goes: Gomu Gomu no JET Scapegoat --> and it's Buggy vs Hawkeye

to be continued

And Luffy would go: BUGGY~~~~!! I'll never forget ya in this life!!

So it's going back to Luffy once again who is still rushing towards where Ace is, no sign of Marco
Marco: Hey, gimme some backing up here!
And he's calling for 5th division commander --> it's Hawkeye vs "Sword Flower" Vista

Vista: First I'll take care of those eyes of yours, Hawkeye-dono
Hawkeye: You're Vista, commander of Whitebeards 5th division, aren't you!?
Vista: Oh, so you know me!?
Hawkeye: I don't seem to not know you...

At the end Sengoku stops the broadcast
(Maybe they don't want to make the people of the world their enemies and so they'll only start broadcasting again if the marine is the winner...)
After that a huge army with loads of PX'es appears.
(There are only about 10 PX and it's not stated clearly but since everyone's quite surprised maybe there are some more)

THE END
[/spoiler]
Két dolog:
[spoiler]
1. Úgy látszik, hogy lesz Buggy vs Mihawk.  :D
2. Sengoku terve is végre kiderült... És volt annyi esze, hogy kikapcsolta a kamerákat, s leállította a közvetítést. Gondolom csak akkor kapcsolja be újra, ha győztek.  :P
[/spoiler]

edit: még egy spoiler, ez már 100%, de ahogy látom az első spoiler is nagyjából erről szól, de több ponton kiegészítik egymást.
[spoiler]from Arlong Park:

Cover image is Luffy eating bananas with monkey

Luffy vs Mihawk
Mihawk's fierce attacks forces Luffy to back away further and further from Ace.
Luffy can't attack, only thing he can imagine by doing so is to be sliced up.
Mihawk smiles, noticing Luffy's gaining experience.

Scene changes to Croc
Croc says something to the likes of "teaming up with you? don't make me laugh. Don't you mean, "please Mr Croc can I work under you?" Get lost Doflamingo!
Croc creates a massive sandstorm, blowing away both Jozu and DoFlamingo.
Buggy is caught in the sandstorm also and is blown away

Scene back to Luffy
Two prisoners attack Mihawk, and says their names but I forgot them. (<- Nja's comment)
Mihwak says the likes of "I don't remember names of fodders" and continues attacking Luffy
Luffy finds Buggy up in the sky. "Gomu Gomu no JET scapegoat!"
Switch places with Buggy, and now it's Buggy vs Mihawk

Buggy doesn't die even from getting sliced into bits, and he gets cocky and shoots a bomb at Mihawk.
Mihawk hits the bomb back at Buggy, blowing him up.
Luffy: BUGGGGYYYYYY!!! I will never forget you!!

Luffy gets back to heading to his brother, and Marco is watching him.
Marco: Hey, back him up!
Marco calls up the fifth division captain, Vista "The Sword Flower".

Mihwak vs Vista
Vista: First time to meet you, good sir Hawkeye.
Mihawk: You are the Whitebeard Pirates Fifth DIvision Captain Vista "The Sword Flower" are you not!?
Vista: Oh, you know me?
Mihawk: Of course I would....

Sengoku stops the broadcast
Sengoku (If we broadcast this, the whole world might be against us... the only thing that needs to be broadcasted after is our victory)
After that, huge army of PX shows up

End

[/spoiler]
Úgy látszik, hogy az egész chapterben Mihawk szerepel a legtöbbet...
Nagyon helyes!  :whoah:

edit2: az egész fejezet már kijött raw változatban.
Egy azonban kiderült: Mihawk Haki használó.
Atomkirály!  :whoah:

blackronin

Fordítás + HQ raw...
Vagyis a teljes fejezet!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TGZLTJ51
[spoiler]
One Piece
Chapter 561: Luffy VS Mihawk

[Insert text: VS Mihawk!!]
Luffy: *pant* / ...This is no time to for me to be fighting a guy as strong as that!!! // *pant* / I'm here to save Ace!!!
Mihawk: !

Luffy: ?!! // Ungh...!
Mihawk: You remain within my range.
People: !!!

Luffy: U... Ughh... He cut me...!! // Hm? // Aaghhh!!! // *pant*... / ............!! / *pant*
Newkamas: Out of the way, Straw Hat!! / We'll stop him for you!!! // Hawkeye! Do you remember us?!! // We once faced you in battle! But we are Newkamas now... far stronger than we once were!!!

Newkamas: !!!! / Ungh!! / Aahh...
Mihawk: I do not recall the face... / ...of every insect I crush!!!
Luffy: Why, you...!! / Gomu Gomu no... / ...Jet... // Baz... // ?!! // ...............!!! // *pant*... That was close...!!! Just now... // ...If I'd stuck my arm out... it would've been sliced off!!
[TN: I guess the fans who are longing for Luffy to intuitively learn how to use Haki are getting their wish xp ...Well, it's not like he'd stand a chance against Mihawk without it... >_<]
Mihawk: You seem... // ...unusually calm...

6-7
Luffy: Ahh!!!
People: ! // Eh? // ?!! // The glacier is falling this way!!! // !!!

Crocodile: Join forces with you...?!!
Jos: .........
Crocodile: How arrogant of you to consider yourself on a level with me. / Did you perhaps mean to say "make me your subordinate"?
Doflamingo: Fuffuffuffu!! And there I was thinking you might have got a bit more reasonable...
Crocodile: Would I be here now if I had? // Sables!! // Out of my sight... // ...you damned flamingo!!!

Buggy: Hm?
Convicts: Captain Buggy!!
Buggy: Aaaaghhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~!!!
Mr3: You're getting caught up in other people's battles now?!!!
Mihawk: What now, hm?!!!
Luffy; Ahh!! Waghh!!! // *pant* / *pant*!!!
Mihawk: You are moving further and further from your brother!!!
Luffy: Dammit...!! // Hm?! // Gomu Gomu no...!!
Buggy: Ahh! Thanks for -

Luffy: JET SUBSTITUTE!!!
Buggy: AAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!
Buggy: ...The heck was that for, huh?!!! Straw Hat!!!
Luffy: What?! It was him that cut you, not me! // Gomu Gomu no Substitute!!!
Buggy: Stop doing that alreadyyyyyyyyyy!!! // Unforgivable~~~!!! // You... you're "Hawkeye", right?!! // Take this!!! Special Muggy Ball!!! / That'll balst you away!!!

Buggy: Aaaaghhhhhhhh!!!
People: !!! // Captain Buggy?!!
Luffy: Thanks, Buggy!! I'll never forget you!!!
Mihawk: This is far from over.
Marco: Vista!!! Lend him a hand!!
Vista: Roger that! // Leave it to me!!
Mihawk: !!

Mihawk: ...............!! Whitebeard Pirates... // ...Fifth Division Commander, "Floral Blade Vista"...
Vista: A pleasure, Hawkeye Mihawk. // So you've heard of me?
Mihawk: I would be a fool if I had not............
Luffy: All right!!! I got away!! / Who's that old guy?! // Whoever it is, thanks!!
Mihawk: (That is no "skill" or "technique"... but the simple ability to turn those around him into his allies... // I would call that the most dangerous ability... // ...in this entire ocean...!!)
Luffy: Move it!!

[Box: As the execution draws ever closer... // ...a number of shocking truths have come to light. // A massive breakout of over two hundred convicts from the impenetrable gaol of Impel Down... // ...and the notorious prisoners making their sudden appearance on the battlefield... // The spectacle that unfolds hardly appears to be of this world... // ...a true ultimate battle set to change the course of History itself!! // The people of the world can only hold their breath... // ...and watch as the course of their futures is decided here.

Marines: Fleet Admiral! The preparations are complete.
Sengoku: Including the operation on the bay shore?
Marines: Indeed. Everything.
Ace: .........
People: Hm? // It looks like they're making preparations for the execution!
Pirates: Why, of all the......!! // What do they mean to do to Ace?! It's not time for the execution yet!!!
People: Are they going to begin right now?!! // They couldn't... there's still plenty of time left until the announced time!
Sengoku: Cut the Den-Den Mushi visuals!! / It would be troublesome to have the world lose faith in us. // The tragedy that is about to occur would be too much... / ...for the citizens of the world to take in. // There is no need for the world to learn of what is about to happen here.

Luffy: They really are going to execute Ace early!! // A~~~~CE~~~~~~~~~~!!!
Sengoku: In a few hours' time... / ...when the world learns of the outcome... // ...the single word "victory"... / ...will be more than enough.
People: Look! Over on the bay shore!! There's something there!!! // ...............?! // ?!! // Those aren't our allies...!! They must be Marines who've snuck around behind the ice!! // What are they?!!!

16-17
Whitebeard: So those are the Government's "Human Weapons"... I had heard rumours...
Luffy: It's those bear guys we saw back at the Shabondy Archipelago!!! // There's so many...!!!
Ivankov: .........!!! K......?? K......!! Kuma~~~?!!
[Box: Approximately one and a half hours after the commencement of battle... // ...the Marines unveiled their master stroke...]
Sentoumaru: Now, all of you!!! // We've waited long enough... it's finally our turn!!!
[Box: It was to rapidly change the flow of battle... sending it hurtling into its final phase!!!]
[Insert text: Kuma?! Kuma?! Kuma?!]
[/spoiler]

Zen

Quote from: blackronin on 2009-10-22, 19:24:08
Fordítás + HQ raw...
Vagyis a teljes fejezet!
[spoiler]
One Piece

Luffy: *pant* / ...This is no time to for me to be fighting a guy as strong as that!!! // *pant* / I'm here to save Ace!!!

Luffy: U... Ughh... He cut me...!! // Hm? // Aaghhh!!! // *pant*... / ............!! / *pant*
Newkamas: Out of the way, Straw Hat!! / We'll stop him for you!!! // Hawkeye! Do you remember us?!! // We once faced you in battle! But we are Newkamas now... far stronger than we once were!!!

Luffy: Why, you...!! / Gomu Gomu no... / ...Jet... // Baz... // ?!! // ...............!!! // *pant*... That was close...!!! Just now... // ...If I'd stuck my arm out... it would've been sliced off!!
[TN: I guess the fans who are longing for Luffy to intuitively learn how to use Haki are getting their wish xp ...Well, it's not like he'd stand a chance against Mihawk without it... >_<]

6-7

Crocodile: How arrogant of you to consider yourself on a level with me. / Did you perhaps mean to say "make me your subordinate"?
Doflamingo: Fuffuffuffu!! And there I was thinking you might have got a bit more reasonable...
Crocodile: Would I be here now if I had? // Sables!! // Out of my sight... // ...you damned flamingo!!!

Buggy: Stop doing that alreadyyyyyyyyyy!!! // Unforgivable~~~!!! // You... you're "Hawkeye", right?!! // Take this!!! Special Muggy Ball!!! / That'll balst you away!!!

Mihawk: ...............!! Whitebeard Pirates... // ...Fifth Division Commander, "Floral Blade Vista"...
Luffy: All right!!! I got away!! / Who's that old guy?! // Whoever it is, thanks!!
Mihawk: (That is no "skill" or "technique"... but the simple ability to turn those around him into his allies... // I would call that the most dangerous ability... // ...in this entire ocean...!!)

[Box: As the execution draws ever closer... // ...a number of shocking truths have come to light. // A massive breakout of over two hundred convicts from the impenetrable gaol of Impel Down... // ...and the notorious prisoners making their sudden appearance on the battlefield... // The spectacle that unfolds hardly appears to be of this world... // ...a true ultimate battle set to change the course of History itself!! // The people of the world can only hold their breath... // ...and watch as the course of their futures is decided here.

Pirates: Why, of all the......!! // What do they mean to do to Ace?! It's not time for the execution yet!!!
People: Are they going to begin right now?!! // They couldn't... there's still plenty of time left until the announced time!
Sengoku: Cut the Den-Den Mushi visuals!! / It would be troublesome to have the world lose faith in us. // The tragedy that is about to occur would be too much... / ...for the citizens of the world to take in. // There is no need for the world to learn of what is about to happen here.

Sengoku: In a few hours' time... / ...when the world learns of the outcome... // ...the single word "victory"... / ...will be more than enough.
People: Look! Over on the bay shore!! There's something there!!! // ...............?! // ?!! // Those aren't our allies...!! They must be Marines who've snuck around behind the ice!! // What are they?!!!

16-17
Whitebeard: So those are the Government's "Human Weapons"... I had heard rumours...
Luffy: It's those bear guys we saw back at the Shabondy Archipelago!!! // There's so many...!!!
[Box: Approximately one and a half hours after the commencement of battle... // ...the Marines unveiled their master stroke...]
Sentoumaru: Now, all of you!!! // We've waited long enough... it's finally our turn!!!
[Box: It was to rapidly change the flow of battle... sending it hurtling into its final phase!!!]
[/spoiler]
Átvertél. :bruhuhu:
&fmt=1

blackronin

Quote from: Zen on 2009-10-22, 20:44:38
Quote from: blackronin on 2009-10-22, 19:24:08
Fordítás + HQ raw...
Vagyis a teljes fejezet!
[spoiler]
One Piece

6-7

16-17
[/spoiler]
Átvertél. :bruhuhu:
Miért?

A link a HQ raw, a spoiler alatt ott a fordítás...

Egyébként ne aggódj, mert kijön a rendes változat is.

Zen

Mert azt hittem az a rendes változat linkje, spoiler alá meg nem nézek be amíg nem olvastam el a fejezetet. :D
&fmt=1

blackronin

Quote from: Zen on 2009-10-22, 21:00:14
Mert azt hittem az a rendes változat linkje, spoiler alá meg nem nézek be amíg nem olvastam el a fejezetet. :D
Tessék!
http://dl02.mangashare.com/One_Piece_561%5BBinktopia%5D.zip
Kellett neked nyavajogni...  :P

NLZ

Gomu Gomu no Substitude! :facepalm: :D
[reserved]

Zen

Quote from: blackronin on 2009-10-22, 21:39:39
Quote from: Zen on 2009-10-22, 21:00:14
Tessék!
http://dl02.mangashare.com/One_Piece_561%5BBinktopia%5D.zip
Kellett neked nyavajogni...  :P
Kellett há', felgyorsítottak a fordítók. :Kiraly:
&fmt=1

blackronin

561: még csak annyit, hogy király volt.
(Tegnap elfelejtettem leírni!  :P)

Érdekes, hogy az utolsó oldalon leírtak alapján közeledünk a csata végéhez...
S fingom sincs, hogy ki fog győzni vagy hogy fog lezárulni.

Végre egy olyan manga, ami NEM kiszámítható, s úgy érzi az ember, hogy BÁRMI jöhet.

smash++

Quote from: blackronin on 2009-10-20, 15:09:43
Ha ez így van akkor alap, hogy Zoro is Haki használó lesz...és amit anno az animeben csinált, lehet nem véletlen volt

Zen

Quote from: smash++ on 2009-10-24, 13:37:06
és amit anno az animeben csinált, lehet nem véletlen volt
?
&fmt=1

blackronin

Quote from: blackronin on 2009-10-20, 15:09:43
Ha ez így van akkor alap, hogy Zoro is Haki használó lesz...és amit anno az animeben csinált, lehet nem véletlen volt

Erre már volt utalás a mangában, lásd Kaku vs Zoro küzdelmet:
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/417/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/417/17/

Quote from: Zen on 2009-10-24, 13:43:42
és amit anno az animeben csinált, lehet nem véletlen volt
?
Szerintem az Asura technikára gondoltatok...

Bishop

Zoronál mindig jelen volt ez a demon aura dolog, persze az is lehet hogy ez egy teljesen más képesség ami hasonlít a hakira vagy haki csak eddig nem tudtuk. Ugyanakkor ha Zoro tudja használni akkor nem hiszem hogy nem tud róla ergó nem kéne meglepődnie amikor Reyleigh-t látja, és az Asuranak ami elvileg haki hatással kellet volna legyen a Pacifistara.

Squazee2005

Késő reakció, de nagyon jó volt az utóbbi fejezet. Végre eljutottunk oda, hogy jöjjön a "nagy" Marine csel, a PX-ek támadása. Jej!  :whoah:

Amúgy, akit érdekel, Oda válaszolt néhány amerikai kérdésre az amerikai Shounen Jumpban, s a legérdekesebb talán az, ami Luffy anyját érinti:

[spoiler]What is Luffy's mother like? Was she beautiful?
What happened to her? Did she die when Luffy was a baby?

Sensei answered...

I think she's alive. I'm still thinking hard about this. [Laughs] But if she does appear in the story, then she'll be a very tough-looking woman. And strict. There's no way that she's a beautiful mother. She's got this typical middle-aged woman's permed hair. Speaking about families, I did a backstory for Nico Robin and her family. That was actually the first time for me to draw a mother in a character's memory. Up until that point, I'd never drawn a blood relation.
=Note from Ubiq- Insert Usopp reaction shot of your choice; I suggest one with tears. bitter tears of resentment.- Note ends.=
There were cases when you call someone who's not blood-related your mother. In Chopper's case, he's called a son even though he's not blood-related. So I've put in a message there saying that you can still call someone who's not related by blood your family.
[/spoiler]

blackronin

Quote from: Squazee2005 on 2009-10-25, 14:52:19
Késő reakció, de nagyon jó volt az utóbbi fejezet. Végre eljutottunk oda, hogy jöjjön a "nagy" Marine csel, a PX-ek támadása. Jej!  :whoah:

Amúgy, akit érdekel, Oda válaszolt néhány amerikai kérdésre az amerikai Shounen Jumpban, s a legérdekesebb talán az, ami Luffy anyját érinti:

[spoiler]What is Luffy's mother like? Was she beautiful?
What happened to her? Did she die when Luffy was a baby?

Sensei answered...

I think she's alive. I'm still thinking hard about this. [Laughs] But if she does appear in the story, then she'll be a very tough-looking woman. And strict. There's no way that she's a beautiful mother. She's got this typical middle-aged woman's permed hair. Speaking about families, I did a backstory for Nico Robin and her family. That was actually the first time for me to draw a mother in a character's memory. Up until that point, I'd never drawn a blood relation.
=Note from Ubiq- Insert Usopp reaction shot of your choice; I suggest one with tears. bitter tears of resentment.- Note ends.=
There were cases when you call someone who's not blood-related your mother. In Chopper's case, he's called a son even though he's not blood-related. So I've put in a message there saying that you can still call someone who's not related by blood your family.
[/spoiler]

Hát akkor nem kapunk még egy Portgas D. Rouge szerű anyukát...
Ez van, talán akkor jobb is, hogy nem látjuk...  ^^"

blackronin

One Piece 562:
Képek... Nyami.  :D
[spoiler]
Kumak támadása!

Whitebeard-et elárulják!

Buggy él...  :lol:

[/spoiler]

Squazee2005

Quote from: blackronin on 2009-10-26, 16:05:21
One Piece 562:
Képek... Nyami.  :D
[spoiler]
Kumak támadása!

Whitebeard-et elárulják!

Buggy él...  :lol:

[/spoiler]

Ahogy a fangörlök mondanák: Kya! *faints*

De durva. Köszi. Alig várom a többi részletet. ^.^

blackronin

A Buggy-s képen olvasható szöveg:
[spoiler]Probably a Marine Announcer: "[something unreadable] Buggy the Clown is the captain!"
Buggy: "For sure...... you're talking about me!?"
Announcer: "Stop him immediately!"[/spoiler]
Buggy szereti a nyilvánosságot...  :P

Nem tudom, hogy feltűnt valakinek, [spoiler]de WB-et lazán keresztüldöfte Squardo a kardjával... Látszik a képen, hogy a kard vége kiáll a hátából. Tehát WB biztosan nem Logia.[/spoiler]