Új sorozatok, [insert year and season here]

Started by kikuchiyo, 2007-03-24, 19:32:19

Previous topic - Next topic

minuszmiki

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann. Sense. This makes none.  :jee:
Elég jó animáció, idióta karakterek, ez is végtelen  :lol:. Azonnal a következő epizódot!
(Mondjuk 26 részes lesz, remélem tudják tartani a színvonalat)

edit: Gondoltam, megnézem a Heroic Age első részét is, de ezek után nem tudtam komolyan venni. :D Úgy néz ki, holnapra marad.

kikuchiyo

Terra e

Klasszikus sci-fi újrafeldolgozása. Föld lakhatatlanná vált, átköltöztek máshová stb. A sztori egy meg nem nevezett helyen kezdődik, egy Jomy nevű tündibündi szőke kisfiú a főszereplője. Látszólag minden happy happy joy joy, a fiú készülődik a Felnőtté Válási Vizsgára, ami 14 éves korban esedékes és csak ezzel együtt lehet valaki a társadalom teljes jogú tagja. A fiút furcsa álmok gyötrik, fehérhajú, magukat Munak nevező figurák beszélnek neki a távoli Földről. Ezt az álmát az iskolában is elmondja a többieknek - nem kellett volna, mert aznap este meglátogatja néhány fehér köpenyes bácsi egy Universal Control feliratú partyvannal, és pszichológiai vizsgálatokat végez rajta. Látszólag nem találnak semmit, elengedik. Másnap hősünk kódorog a vidámparkban, és ráébred, hogy képes telepatikusan kommunikálni (straight out of Harry Potter) az ott kiállított, ketrecbe zárt mókusszerű lénnyel (straight out of Nausicaa). Hamarosan megkezdődik az említett vizsga, ami abból áll, hogy hősünk hirtelen átkerül egy virtuális térbe, és egy számítógép-entitás (ami vélhetőleg az egész társadalmat irányítja) közli vele, hogy az emlékeinek kitörlése rögvest megkezdődik. Szerencsére megjelenik az álmából ismert fehérhajú tag és kimenti a számítógép karmaiból. Kint azonban egy csapat katona várja csőre töltött fegyverrel, és azzal a harci indulóval, hogy mint a vizsgán nem megfelelt egyén, eltakarításra kerül. Folytatása következik.

Meglehetősen régies a szereplők kinézete, a jellegzetes naaaagy szemekkel. Az animáció amúgy elmegy.
Nem hatott meg különösebben az első rész, de azért egy-kettőt még megnézek, azt mondja Anonymous, hogy ez csak a felvezetés volt, és sokkal nagyszabásúbb események várhatók.

El kéne már döntenem, mit nézzek, bele lehet fulladni az új sorozatokba.
Failure is the default option

Zsiga

Hayate no Gotoku ep. 1-2.
zOMG EPIC WINRAR \o/  :hopp:
Már írtátok többen hogy mennyire jó, még kikuchiyo se fikázta le, és tényleg, ez eddig mindent visz ebben a szezonban. Asszem sokkot kaptam. :lul:

Fazék

Quote from: Zsiga on 2007-04-09, 21:25:00
ha fölkerült ftp-re, rámszóltok? :)
(most nincs kedvem anime-t töltögetni se ed2k-n se torrent-en)
szerk: hmm... lehet hogy leleech-elem irc-ről kíváncsiságból :)

Zsiga

Quote from: Fazék on 2007-04-09, 21:30:06
ha fölkerült ftp-re, rámszóltok? :)
(most nincs kedvem anime-t töltögetni se ed2k-n se torrent-en)
szerk: hmm... lehet hogy leleech-elem irc-ről kíváncsiságból :)
400k-val jött torrentről... ;)

ep 1 720p
ep 2 720p

Draconire

zOMG EPIC WINRAR \o/  :hopp:
Már írtátok többen hogy mennyire jó, még kikuchiyo se fikázta le, és tényleg, ez eddig mindent visz ebben a szezonban. Asszem sokkot kaptam. :lul:
:tezsvir:
Nekem eddig a Black Lagoon utalás tetszett a legjobban.  :haha:

kikuchiyo

Egy másik fórumra írtam egy áttekintést az új évadról, a sorozatok első 1-2 része alapján. Igaz, angolul van, de hátha érdekel valakit.
[spoiler]Rocket Girl - This one actually started in February, and 7 episodes have already aired as of now. I felt compelled to look into it, being a space-themed show and all, and to my surprise I found it to be a very pleasant series. Despite the silliness of the premise - a rookie space agency employs a high school girl as an astronaut because their rocket can't lift a person heavier than 40 kg - Rocket Girl features the most realistic depiction of spaceflight since Planetes. With a light-hearted approach, it is quite funny, yet there is compelling human drama involved as well. It's a gem really, too bad that no one seems to be subbing it. I'd do it myself if I had the time. :(

Moonlight Mile - The other space-themed series of the season. Contrary to Rocket Girl, this one turned out to be a disappointing failure.
Nothing is right with this series: the character designs are fugly and the integration of 2D and 3D is one of the worst I've ever seen. The suckage doesn't top at the animation, though. The series is burdened with a totally flat, uninteresting characterization and a moron for a main character. The plot doesn't seem to go anywhere and some of the dialog is just too dumb to be believed. Some gratuitous sex scenes are thrown in for good measure.
Obviously there is a lot of talent and effort going in the making of this show, it's a pity that it's all wasted.

Hitohira - I can't really define what it is that I like in this show - it's about a shy girl who has a really bad case of stage fright (she can't utter a word in public, actually), yet she becomes a member of the school drama club. Seems bland, but it's done in a subdued and tasteful way, with some funny moments here and there. Characterization is a strong point of this series and it's compelling somehow. This may be a sleeper hit for the fans of the slice-of-life genre.

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann - Gainax's latest excursion into idiocy.
This show makes little sense, but it has colorful and flashy animation and it's full of gags. The second episode even hints at some kind of a back-story. Not my cup of tea exactly.

Hayate the Combat Butler - This has turned out to be the most hilarious show in recent memory. The plot is pretty much nonsensical, but the over-abundant self-irony and references to other anime make it a direct attack on the diaphragm. The narrator (legendary seiyuu Wakamoto Norio, voice of Reuenthal in LoGH and Vicious in Cowboy Bebop, to name a few) just steals the show.

Heroic Age - I originally mistook this series as an EVA clone, but it's actually an epic sci-fi saga - or at least it tries to be that. With intentional references to Greek mythology (Golden, Silver and Bronze Tribes, Iolaus and Dianeira as names of main characters) and unintentional allusions to Starcraft (the Bronze Tribe just look like zergs), this show clearly aims big. Some aspects - like the gorgeous backgrounds of barren planetscapes and some of the character interaction - really draw me in, it's a pity that the fight scenes are so Dragon Ball-ish: Age/Eiji, the hero just transforms into a raging Unit 02-lookalike and pwns them zergs in a single swipe. Despite that I still think that there is potential in this anime.

Touka Gettan - this H-game conversion deserves a mention because it has the most disjointed, undecipherable plot I've ever seen. People changed their names and genders at whim and I didn't have any clue about what's going on. As I read around on forums and 2ch, nobody did.

El Cazador - this is Noir and Madlax all over again. Same theme, same director, same staff, same music composer. The second episode felt quite boring to me so I don't think I'll be watching it anymore, but the Kajiura Yuki soundtrack I will get when it comes out.

Claymore - half-human, half-demon girl to hunt and kill demons with a shiny armor and a HUEG sword. This is a quite cliched show, drawing a lot from earlier classics like Berserk, and the stupid dialogue (like stating "OMG you're half-human, half-demon!!!1" seven times) and the dull characters don't help either. Yet the show has an atmosphere and it may be an ideal shounen seires for younger audiences.

Oh! EDO Rocket - I expected a lot from this show, yet it turned out to be a mess. It was supposed to be a conversion of a stage play dealing with fireworks-makers living in the Edo era, so I thought it'd be an alternative history series. However, the first episode made no sense at all, it consisted of some lame joking-around and a gratuitous and completely out-of-place furry fight (those of you well-versed in the evil workings of 4chan should be able to imagine how appalled I was when I saw those furries in a supposedly decent anime, those of you aren't - pray that you never know).
Both the characters and the background are stylized, simplifed, and while it can't be denied that some creativity indeed went into this anime, it's still a big FAIL in my opinion.

Sisters of Wellber - it started out as a generic fantasy story about a princess stabbing his husband-to-be on their wedding night and running away with a thief girl, but the appearance of a green haired, 10" high flying fairy, a talking tank called Count Cyrano the Bergerac, and the sudden kung-fu talents of the so far quite tame princess made me say "WTF LOL EPIC WIN". The second episode was less unpredictable, but it still promises to be a nice, light-hearted fantasy comedy series.

Romeo×Juliet - Shakespeare would be rolling in his grave if not for the fact that he himself appears in the series as a gay drama writer. This alone may hint that this "adaptation" has very little to do with the original.
With the entire Montague family killed in the prologue and Juliet living in disguise and a folk hero, the first episode felt more like Zorro or Robin Hood than anything. On the positive side, the animation is quite good in the first two episodes (being a Gonzo series, that guarantees nothing), and it's a solid, watchable show if one's willing to look over the liberties they have taken with the original material.

Darker than Black - I'd say it's one of the more interesting series of the season. Honestly, I'm tired of all the shows that feature kids or teens as protagonists, and this one finally feels like an adult show - judging from the characters and the direction as well. Not much can be discerned about the story so far, but after one episode it seems to be a promising, quite complex noir-thriller. The animation and art-direction (storyboarding, etc.) is well above-average. And we shouldn't forget that the music is Yoko Kanno!

Seirei no Moribito - the promotional videos have hinted at something really excellent and the first episode did everything to meet my expectations. I've never seen such drop-dead gorgeous backgrounds except in feature movies, and the fluidity of animation and CG integration is also exemplary. And it's not only the animation: they paid attention to all the details to create a believable pseudo-Heian era Japan where the heroine, a female bodyguard with a spear will travel. With GitS:SAC's director Kamiyama Kenji at the helm, this series looks out to be a winner.

Terra he.../Toward the Terra - a re-adaptation of a classic sci-fi series, it's seems to be about mankind living on a faraway planet in a society that's completely controlled by computers, and the adventures of one boy who has awakened to the true nature of this system. The first episode was not really captivating but it hints at great things to come. The whole thing has a retro feel to it.

Bokurano - angsty kids having to save the Earth in a huge robot? Sounds like the most unoriginal premise one could think of, yet this series seems to be different. Both the soundtrack and the character and enviroment designs contribute to the eerie, ominous atmosphere that the first episode had. The interaction between the characters already hints at serious drama to come.

These are the series that have at least one episode aired, and I found them interesting enough. There are others - like Seto no Hanayome, Kissdum Engage Planet - that I have looked into but found uninteresting, and there are still others - like Magical Girl Lolical Loliha StrikerS, Lucky Star, Nagasarete Airantou and whatnot - that I didn't bother to check out.

There are two more series in this season that I'm looking forward to:

Victorian Romance Emma 2nd Season - as a male, I feel embarrassed while admitting that I liked the first season of this hardcore romantic series, but a fact is a fact, I liked it. I even read the manga.

Denno Coil - aaand last but not least, the single series I've been expecting the most. A director who has been responsible for some of the most amazing scenes in anime (like the spider tank in the GitS movie, or the fight between Unit 02 and the mass-production Evas in End of Evangelion, or RahXEphon ep. 15), an animator staff full of great names, a cast that's basically a Haibane Renmei reunion - it's everything I could have asked for. Too bad that it only starts on May 12. [/spoiler]

In b4 fail at english, ect.
Failure is the default option

Rage

Kitűnő leírás, az angolod pedig egyáltalán nem fail (sőt, nagyon jó). Congrats! :jee:
痛みを感じる方向に、出口がある!

Hiei-sama

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2007-04-12, 20:27:03
Egy másik fórumra írtam egy áttekintést az új évadról, a sorozatok első 1-2 része alapján. Igaz, angolul van, de hátha érdekel valakit.
[spoiler]Rocket Girl - This one actually started in February, and 7 episodes have already aired as of now. I felt compelled to look into it, being a space-themed show and all, and to my surprise I found it to be a very pleasant series. Despite the silliness of the premise - a rookie space agency employs a high school girl as an astronaut because their rocket can't lift a person heavier than 40 kg - Rocket Girl features the most realistic depiction of spaceflight since Planetes. With a light-hearted approach, it is quite funny, yet there is compelling human drama involved as well. It's a gem really, too bad that no one seems to be subbing it. I'd do it myself if I had the time. :(

Moonlight Mile - The other space-themed series of the season. Contrary to Rocket Girl, this one turned out to be a disappointing failure.
Nothing is right with this series: the character designs are fugly and the integration of 2D and 3D is one of the worst I've ever seen. The suckage doesn't top at the animation, though. The series is burdened with a totally flat, uninteresting characterization and a moron for a main character. The plot doesn't seem to go anywhere and some of the dialog is just too dumb to be believed. Some gratuitous sex scenes are thrown in for good measure.
Obviously there is a lot of talent and effort going in the making of this show, it's a pity that it's all wasted.

Hitohira - I can't really define what it is that I like in this show - it's about a shy girl who has a really bad case of stage fright (she can't utter a word in public, actually), yet she becomes a member of the school drama club. Seems bland, but it's done in a subdued and tasteful way, with some funny moments here and there. Characterization is a strong point of this series and it's compelling somehow. This may be a sleeper hit for the fans of the slice-of-life genre.

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann - Gainax's latest excursion into idiocy.
This show makes little sense, but it has colorful and flashy animation and it's full of gags. The second episode even hints at some kind of a back-story. Not my cup of tea exactly.

Hayate the Combat Butler - This has turned out to be the most hilarious show in recent memory. The plot is pretty much nonsensical, but the over-abundant self-irony and references to other anime make it a direct attack on the diaphragm. The narrator (legendary seiyuu Wakamoto Norio, voice of Reuenthal in LoGH and Vicious in Cowboy Bebop, to name a few) just steals the show.

Heroic Age - I originally mistook this series as an EVA clone, but it's actually an epic sci-fi saga - or at least it tries to be that. With intentional references to Greek mythology (Golden, Silver and Bronze Tribes, Iolaus and Dianeira as names of main characters) and unintentional allusions to Starcraft (the Bronze Tribe just look like zergs), this show clearly aims big. Some aspects - like the gorgeous backgrounds of barren planetscapes and some of the character interaction - really draw me in, it's a pity that the fight scenes are so Dragon Ball-ish: Age/Eiji, the hero just transforms into a raging Unit 02-lookalike and pwns them zergs in a single swipe. Despite that I still think that there is potential in this anime.

Touka Gettan - this H-game conversion deserves a mention because it has the most disjointed, undecipherable plot I've ever seen. People changed their names and genders at whim and I didn't have any clue about what's going on. As I read around on forums and 2ch, nobody did.

El Cazador - this is Noir and Madlax all over again. Same theme, same director, same staff, same music composer. The second episode felt quite boring to me so I don't think I'll be watching it anymore, but the Kajiura Yuki soundtrack I will get when it comes out.

Claymore - half-human, half-demon girl to hunt and kill demons with a shiny armor and a HUEG sword. This is a quite cliched show, drawing a lot from earlier classics like Berserk, and the stupid dialogue (like stating "OMG you're half-human, half-demon!!!1" seven times) and the dull characters don't help either. Yet the show has an atmosphere and it may be an ideal shounen seires for younger audiences.

Oh! EDO Rocket - I expected a lot from this show, yet it turned out to be a mess. It was supposed to be a conversion of a stage play dealing with fireworks-makers living in the Edo era, so I thought it'd be an alternative history series. However, the first episode made no sense at all, it consisted of some lame joking-around and a gratuitous and completely out-of-place furry fight (those of you well-versed in the evil workings of 4chan should be able to imagine how appalled I was when I saw those furries in a supposedly decent anime, those of you aren't - pray that you never know).
Both the characters and the background are stylized, simplifed, and while it can't be denied that some creativity indeed went into this anime, it's still a big FAIL in my opinion.

Sisters of Wellber - it started out as a generic fantasy story about a princess stabbing his husband-to-be on their wedding night and running away with a thief girl, but the appearance of a green haired, 10" high flying fairy, a talking tank called Count Cyrano the Bergerac, and the sudden kung-fu talents of the so far quite tame princess made me say "WTF LOL EPIC WIN". The second episode was less unpredictable, but it still promises to be a nice, light-hearted fantasy comedy series.

Romeo×Juliet - Shakespeare would be rolling in his grave if not for the fact that he himself appears in the series as a gay drama writer. This alone may hint that this "adaptation" has very little to do with the original.
With the entire Montague family killed in the prologue and Juliet living in disguise and a folk hero, the first episode felt more like Zorro or Robin Hood than anything. On the positive side, the animation is quite good in the first two episodes (being a Gonzo series, that guarantees nothing), and it's a solid, watchable show if one's willing to look over the liberties they have taken with the original material.

Darker than Black - I'd say it's one of the more interesting series of the season. Honestly, I'm tired of all the shows that feature kids or teens as protagonists, and this one finally feels like an adult show - judging from the characters and the direction as well. Not much can be discerned about the story so far, but after one episode it seems to be a promising, quite complex noir-thriller. The animation and art-direction (storyboarding, etc.) is well above-average. And we shouldn't forget that the music is Yoko Kanno!

Seirei no Moribito - the promotional videos have hinted at something really excellent and the first episode did everything to meet my expectations. I've never seen such drop-dead gorgeous backgrounds except in feature movies, and the fluidity of animation and CG integration is also exemplary. And it's not only the animation: they paid attention to all the details to create a believable pseudo-Heian era Japan where the heroine, a female bodyguard with a spear will travel. With GitS:SAC's director Kamiyama Kenji at the helm, this series looks out to be a winner.

Terra he.../Toward the Terra - a re-adaptation of a classic sci-fi series, it's seems to be about mankind living on a faraway planet in a society that's completely controlled by computers, and the adventures of one boy who has awakened to the true nature of this system. The first episode was not really captivating but it hints at great things to come. The whole thing has a retro feel to it.

Bokurano - angsty kids having to save the Earth in a huge robot? Sounds like the most unoriginal premise one could think of, yet this series seems to be different. Both the soundtrack and the character and enviroment designs contribute to the eerie, ominous atmosphere that the first episode had. The interaction between the characters already hints at serious drama to come.

These are the series that have at least one episode aired, and I found them interesting enough. There are others - like Seto no Hanayome, Kissdum Engage Planet - that I have looked into but found uninteresting, and there are still others - like Magical Girl Lolical Loliha StrikerS, Lucky Star, Nagasarete Airantou and whatnot - that I didn't bother to check out.

There are two more series in this season that I'm looking forward to:

Victorian Romance Emma 2nd Season - as a male, I feel embarrassed while admitting that I liked the first season of this hardcore romantic series, but a fact is a fact, I liked it. I even read the manga.

Denno Coil - aaand last but not least, the single series I've been expecting the most. A director who has been responsible for some of the most amazing scenes in anime (like the spider tank in the GitS movie, or the fight between Unit 02 and the mass-production Evas in End of Evangelion, or RahXEphon ep. 15), an animator staff full of great names, a cast that's basically a Haibane Renmei reunion - it's everything I could have asked for. Too bad that it only starts on May 12. [/spoiler]

In b4 fail at english, ect.

Zsenialis jot derultem nemelyiken  :angyali:

Rage

Monster Princess (Kaibutsu Oujo) Ep1: OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. Valami igen nagy ökörség lesz ebből, úgy érzem. :muhahah: A hercegnő hawt, úgyhogy még 1-2 részt biztosan megnézek.
痛みを感じる方向に、出口がある!

chilip

Quote from: Rage on 2007-04-14, 02:39:09
Monster Princess (Kaibutsu Oujo) Ep1: OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. Valami igen nagy ökörség lesz ebből, úgy érzem. :muhahah: A hercegnő hawt, úgyhogy még 1-2 részt biztosan megnézek.

nem Murder Princess? mer ha a 2 nem ugyanaz, akkor nézd meg ezt is, mer ez is nagy f@szság :D

Rage

Nem ugyanaz, a Murder Princess első részét kb. 1 hete megnéztem már, de ez valamiért jobban tetszik. :p
痛みを感じる方向に、出口がある!

motifator

Nos, megnéztem a Lucky Star első részét.
Eddig egyáltalán nem győzött meg. Annak ellenére, hogy vígjátéknak szánták, talán 2szer sikerült nevetnem az első rész alatt. Valahol az animebloggeren azt olvastam, hogy ez a sorozat "szegény ember Azumangája". Ez tökéletesen illik a sorozatra.
Amúgy nagyon igéretesen indult. Az openinget Hirano Aya énekli, és táncolnak benne (Motteke! Sailor Fuku). Mintha már láttunk volna valahol ilyesmit, de nem baj, hisz azt is imádtuk. Amúgy mondanom se kell, hogy már rengeteg féltempóra lassított és megtükrözött változat van fenn youtube-on azoknak, akik szeretnék megtanulni a tánclépéseket, és az egész világ előtt hülyét csinálni magukból.
Na de ha túllépünk az openingen, akkor már nem sok érdekes marad hátra. Javaslom mindenkinek, hogy tekerjen vissza, és nézze meg mégegyszer, mert utána majd' 20 percen keresztül nem történik semmi érdekes. Persze a moe faktor az egekig szárnyal, de a poénok (már ahol egyáltalán vannak) nem ülnek, van egy majd' 5 perces dialógus mindenféle ételekről, ami minden poén nélkül fejeződik be. Nem történik semmi.
A végén a Lucky Channel-ben Akira és Shirashi dumája viszont jó volt. Akira szállította az egyetlen igazán poénos jelenetet az első részben.
Az első résznek nem igazán volt ending-je, helyette Konata (aki mellesleg eddig a legígéretesebb karakter, mivel full otaku, még eroge-kkel is játszik) énekli valami kitalált mecha anime főcímdalát egy karaoke bárban. Ez egyike volt a kevés megmosolyogtató jelenetnek.

Nos, kb. ennyi. Nagyot csalódtam a Kyoto Animation-ban. Az első epizód volt ettől a stúdiótól, amit untam, és vártam a végét. Mindenesetre nagyon bízom benne, hogy beindul a dolog. Az ilyen beteg vígjátékokból mindig kell vagy 3-4 rész, mire igazán rá lehet kattanni. Talán pont azért, mert itt a poénforrás a karaktereken van, és kell az a 3-4 rész, hogy a karaktereket megismerjük, megszeressük.
Majd meglátjuk, mindenesetre heti 1x belefér, és mivel eddig minden KyoAni munkát láttam, ezt se fogom kihagyni.
Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.
Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Cobra

Megnéztem az El Cazador és a Rocket Girl első részét, eddig jónak tűnnek.
El Cazador: lightos Madlax idáig, A+ -os zenével (nem, nem a csatornára gondolok) Szándékosan nem a Noir-hoz hasonlítom, mert nagyon más a hangulata, még ha a történeti szál hasonlít is rá. Itt a misztikus rész jobban ki van emelve, talán jobban, mint a Madlax-ben. Aone-s verziót néztem meg, a képminőség jó, de a sub fontjai elég rondák.
Rocket Girl: érdekesnek tűnik, ugyebár kiku-sama nagyot nem tévedhet :)  Ami nem tetszett, hogy itt is erősen változik a grafika minősége. Vannak nagyon jól kidolgozott részletek, de látni elmosott pacákat is.
Hide and fear, Cobra Commander is here !

Draconire

Shining Tears X Wind ep1
Irreálisan viselkedő karakterek, nagyon gagyi harcok -ez a két dolog ami elsőre nagyon szemet szúr
A történetről még nem tudni sokat, szóval azt nem bírálom, de tény, hogy az se indul valami szépen.
Adott a mi világunk és egy másik, End World, ami tipikus fantasy világ, semmi extra nincs benne. /az előzetesből kiderül mondjuk, hogy túl sok a furry/ Ebből a világból jön át Mao aki /miatt csakazértis nézni fogom a sorozatot/ Zero-t keresi, akinek a szerepéről nem tudunk sokat, de vannak szép fekete-fehér szárnyai és kellemes emo-ghay keveréknek tűnik.
Maoval átjön egy tucatszörny is, akivel lefolytatnak egy nagyon gagyi harcot, /amit persze komolyan gondolnak/ a végén meg egy baleset miatt hősünk és egy csaj átkerül a másik világba.
What a twist.
Ott random fekete kapukon keresztül jelennek meg a gagyin kinéző szörnyek, ahogy azt már jópár RPG-ből megszokhattuk /megjegyzem, ezt a rendszert sose szerettem/. Persze szőke hajú hősünk lekaratézza jó részüket, amikor meg éppen már halna meg egy nagyobb dög szeretetteljes ölelésétől, a vele átjött csaj megakadájozza a leszúrását, és egy rövid jelenetben, ami valami másik dimenzióban játszódhatott, az eszméletét vesztett lány megnyitja szívét a fiú előtt. Mit ad isten a lány szíve egy jó nagy kard, amivel hősünk le is csap midenkit. Ennyi az első rész röviden.
Mao miatt nézni fogom akkor is, ha ilyen szinten marad, de azért ennél sokkal többre számítottam.

motifator

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
2 rész után csak annyit tudok mondani, hogy FUKKEN' WINS IN EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!1!oneone!!11111
Hát ez hihetetlen. Sejtettem, hogy jó lesz, de hogy ennyire...
Hihetetlenül pörög az egész, az animáció elsőosztályú, eddig a kedvencem a szezonból.

Gmer: Az aláírásodon leestem a székről  :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lul: :lul: :lul: :muhahah: :muhahah: :muhahah: :muhahah:
Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.
Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Cobra

El Cazador a 2. rész után:  :jee:
Ajánlom mindenkinek, főleg akiknek tetszett a Noir és a Madlax. Szerintem ez egy A kategóriás anime lesz, ha nem szúrják el nagyon menet közben.
Viszont a subolással gondjaim vannak, pár helyen nagyon eltér az Aone és a Starlight fordítása, valaki aki tud kicsit jobban japánul, az összehasonlítaná a kettőt? Van ahol az Aone-t éreztem jobbnak, van ahol a Starlightot. Starlightból van HD verzió, de a képminőségben nem vettem észre, hogy jobb lenne, mint az Aone-os SD, hangban jobb csak picivel.

chilip

Kaze no Stigma első rész kinnvan. nekem bejön, csak sajnos 4 részes lesz  :frown: jó kis harcok, elemeket irányító klánok, egy kis manipuláció... :D szép az animáció, érdekesnek igérkezik

minuszmiki

Murder Princess ep. 1: Nem volt rossz, de olyan nagyon jó sem. Artwork rendben van, a történet meg a poénok is, és csak pár részes OVA, úgyogy végig fogom nézni.

Rocket Girls ep.1: Érdekes volt, egész jól néz ki, meg tetszett, hogy mai korba helyezett űrhajós cucc. Örülnék neki, ha valaki subolná gyorsan a már kiadott maradék hét részt is, hogy eldönthessem, tényleg jó-e.

Heroic Age ep. 1-3: Hát... Végülis nem csúnya és ígéretes az univerzuma is, de a történet és a karakterek is elég bugyutának tűnnek így elsőre. A legjobban a fodrász-robot tetszett az egészből (na jó, az OP alatti ének is jó volt). Pár részt megnézek még azért...

Lucky Star ep. 1-2:  :wtf: Ennek sincs sok értelme, de egész jókat röhögtem rajta, meg tetszik a teljesen minimál rajzolás és nulla történet, meg a meglehetősen hülye OP. Konata  :Kiraly:. Jöhet a következő.

Relunx

Nemtom kissé talán lemaradtam de a listán sehol sem találtam (vagy csak én nem vettem éeszre) ezeket:
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2
Dokuro-Chan 2
Shakugan no Shana Movie
Zero no Tsukaima 2
The Melancoly of Suzumi Haruhi 2

Esetleg vki tud vmit ezekről az animékről? Nagyon hálás lennék érte.

Relunx

Ezek valszeg nem tavasszal jönnek, hanem kicsit később. :)
Dokuro-chan 2. >> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43952

Manitu

Quote from: Relunx on 2007-04-19, 23:22:06
Nemtom kissé talán lemaradtam de a listán sehol sem találtam (vagy csak én nem vettem éeszre) ezeket:
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2
Dokuro-Chan 2
Shakugan no Shana Movie
Zero no Tsukaima 2
The Melancoly of Suzumi Haruhi 2

Esetleg vki tud vmit ezekről az animékről? Nagyon hálás lennék érte.

Relunx
kikuchiyo csak a sorozatokat listázta ki és kommentálta, a mozifilmeket és ova-kat nem. Így is elég tekintélyes a lista, azokkal együtt már közel százas nagyságrendű lenne.

Higu a nyári idényben lesz, nem a tavasziban, Zero no Tsukaima szintén.
Shana movie bemutatója valamikor mostanában, de mire nézhető minőségben fölkerül netre, addigra lesz ősz is.
Haruhi folytatása meg tudtommal még mindig csak pletyka, Kyoani semmit nem nyilatkozott ez ügyben. Ha tartják a szokásukat, hogy egyszerre csak egy új sorozatuk megy tévében, akkor jövő tavaszig nem is várható. Előbb lemegy a Lucky Star, utánna pedig ősztől a Clannad.

Cobra

Reideen ep3: csak a végén volt pár másodperc CG mech, így már egész élvezhető volt a rész :)  Szerintem ha normális designt kaptak volna a robotok, akkor akár még jó is lehetne a sorozat.
El Cazador viszont továbbra is nagyon jó, tessék nézni (nem láttam ,hogy bárki említette volna, hogy nézi).

kelvor

Én nézem az El Cazador-t, valamelyik topicban említettem is. Azért kezdtem el nézni, mert kíváncsi voltam, hogy a Noir és a Madlax után mit hozznak össze. Az első rész nem tetszett annyira... "na, már megint" érzésem volt. Aztán mégis tovább nézem és elég jó. Kicsit több a mystery, mint az előbbi kettőben, de az nem baj.

Dreamcleaver

Quote from: kelvor on 2007-04-24, 16:19:53
Én nézem az El Cazador-t, valamelyik topicban említettem is. Azért kezdtem el nézni, mert kíváncsi voltam, hogy a Noir és a Madlax után mit hozznak össze. Az első rész nem tetszett annyira... "na, már megint" érzésem volt. Aztán mégis tovább nézem és elég jó. Kicsit több a mystery, mint az előbbi kettőben, de az nem baj.

Ezt én is elkezdem nézni akkor. Nekem valószínűleg új lesz mert: A Madlax-t abbahagytam, mert gagyik voltak az akciórészek benne. A Noir-t meg azért, mert uncsi volt az első 3 rész alapján.  :D A zenéje viszont mindkettőnek kítűnő.

"But there's no sense crying
over every mistake
You just keep on trying
till you run out of cake"
- GLaDOS

minuszmiki

Darkstar

Quote from: minuszmiki on 2007-05-02, 13:49:10
Ryuky Lucky Star ep 4
Awesome  :lul:
Double win for To Heart reference.
小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

chilip

Solid Snake

minuszmiki: áhhh  :lol: :muhahah:

LS-t én azt hiszem jegelem, valahogyan nem nekem való, számomra unalmas, ráadásul a sok utalás közül keveset fedezek fel.  :ejj:
Egyedül a Lucky Channelt élveztem, az valóban ütött minden egyes rész végén (Akira-sama is the one & only).  :jee: