And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer"

Chronos

QuoteOriginally posted by SlEePwAlKeR
Ezt töltsétek ki :D

http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html
Nekem nem műxik...:(
Valaki postolja már be, hogy neki mi jött ki...
Plz...;)

CHRONOS

phr0zen

QuoteOriginally posted by Chronos
Nekem nem műxik...:(
Valaki postolja már be, hogy neki mi jött ki...
Plz...;)

CHRONOS

Télleg lol...De most nem fogom bepostolni h. mi jött ki,mert már rég bezártam.:)

Tiaro

Aranyos, de nagyobb poént vártam... :)
I walk a lonely road / The only one that I have ever known
Don't know were it goes / But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street / On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps / And I'm the only one and I walk alone

TurboK

Jó lovag, velünk tartasz-e Camelotba a kerekasztal lovagjai közé?

http://www.saunalahti.fi/cse/foobar2000.php target=_blank>http://web.axelero.hu/fka2636/dwnld_fb2k.png>

Zelgadis

LOL :lol:

"
Dear Santa,

I have been a good mittomén.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Miska's Christmas party. It was Sándor who spiked the punch with too much Csoki. I can't help it if I drank tizennyóc glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like brrr.

I thought it was funny when I put Ápri's Kucsma on my head and danced the tuctuc on the Szék while singing `Excell saga opening'. I didn't mean to break Miska's PC and don't know why Miska would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling nincs bazeg's wife a szép TYÚK---even though she looked like one with ződ eye shadow and lila lipstick!

And when I threw up on asincs...'s husband's testrész, it was only because I ate too much of that kacsapecsenye.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my repülő through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a rossz mouse and have me arrested for sabotage!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all ilyen and olyan. And I'm really not to blame for any of this jómunkás stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and DOS yours,
máfassetuggya (Really a nice mittomén!)

P.S. It's only háromszázezer bucks!
"

VASH

ezek után kizárt hogy bárki is partyra hívjon(főleg shock nem);)

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Shock's Christmas party. It was Saori who spiked the punch with too much tequila. I can't help it if I drank 8 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like odor.

I thought it was funny when I put Chronos's Red coat on my head and danced the mambo on the carpet while singing `Deadbodies everywere'. I didn't mean to break Shock's microwave and don't know why Shock would sue me for Kill.

I don't remember calling Csaba's wife a Destroy pig---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and orange lipstick!

And when I threw up on Zsuzsa's husband's head, it was only because I ate too much of that tsrudel.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Truck through my neighbor's hall. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a ? hourse and have me arrested for kill!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all ensure and defend. And I'm really not to blame for any of this attact stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and don't know yours,
VASH (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 665 bucks!
You can't stop me
I love the world with all its lies
You can't stop me
I'm close enough to kiss the sky
keep it to myself
keep it to myself

Chronos

QuoteOriginally posted by VASH
I thought it was funny when I put Chronos's Red coat on my head and danced the mambo on the carpet while singing `Deadbodies everywere'.
Rotflol!:D :D :D

CHRONOS

VASH

QuoteOriginally posted by Chronos
Rotflol!:D :D :D

CHRONOS

Ezen röhögtem a legnagyobbat, tök véletlenül jött össze a dolog:D
You can't stop me
I love the world with all its lies
You can't stop me
I'm close enough to kiss the sky
keep it to myself
keep it to myself

phr0zen

Dear Santa,

I have been a good creature.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Chronos's Christmas party. It was Zodd who spiked the punch with too much mineral water. I can't help it if I drank 0 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fart.

I thought it was funny when I put József's gatyamadzag :p on my head and danced the mit akarsz he? on the káucs while singing `"kurvszádat****ódjmeg"'. I didn't mean to break Chronos's sokkoló and don't know why Chronos would sue me for jailwalking.

I don't remember calling olyanom nincs's wife a szaaaaaaar díííííínóóó---even though she looked like one with ződ eye shadow and megincsak ződ :p lipstick!

And when I threw up on assincsen's husband's cock, it was only because I ate too much of that bélszín bazze.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my ótómobájl through my neighbor's WC. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a bjútiful phr0zen and have me arrested for molesztálás!!!!!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all hülye and még annál is hülyébb. And I'm really not to blame for any of this katasztrofálisan hülye stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and ... yours,
Sándor vagyok (Really a nice creature!)

P.S. It's only 0 bucks!

noriko

enyém mondjuk béna lett, de Zelgadis mangol változata nagyon lol! :D

Edit: meg phr0zené is na, csak megelőzött post-ban ;)
"I wish I could, but I don't want to."

Cobra

Hide and fear, Cobra Commander is here !

phr0zen

QuoteOriginally posted by Cobra
:lul:

Bővebben?Kié a leglolabb?:D

Cobra

QuoteOriginally posted by phr0zen
Egyforma nagy hülyeség mindegyik
Hide and fear, Cobra Commander is here !

Drótmalac

Az átlagos retardáltsági faktor három, mindhárom eddig olvasott írás az infantilizmus határát súrolja, de az erededti 5-let miatt az oszkárt Zelgadis-nak ítélem.:D
egyébként meg::lol:

Zelgadis

QuoteOriginally posted by VASH
Ezen röhögtem a legnagyobbat, tök véletlenül jött össze a dolog:D

Miért van akinek direkt? :D

Zelgadis

QuoteAz átlagos retardáltsági faktor három, mindhárom eddig olvasott írás az infantilizmus határát súrolja, de az erededti 5-let miatt az oszkárt Zelgadis-nak ítélem.

Thx! de mir gondolsz? :D
Ja és itt most nekiállt havazni :hopp:

Drótmalac

QuoteOriginally posted by Zelgadis
Thx! de mir gondolsz? :D
Ja és itt most nekiállt havazni :hopp:

Erre itt:

QuoteOriginally posted by Zelgadis
Dear Santa,

I have been a good mittomén.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Miska's Christmas party. It was Sándor who spiked the punch with too much Csoki. I can't help it if I drank tizennyóc glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like brrr.

I thought it was funny when I put Ápri's Kucsma on my head and danced the tuctuc on the Szék while singing `Excell saga opening'. I didn't mean to break Miska's PC and don't know why Miska would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling nincs bazeg's wife a szép TYÚK---even though she looked like one with ződ eye shadow and lila lipstick!

And when I threw up on asincs...'s husband's testrész, it was only because I ate too much of that kacsapecsenye.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my repülő through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a rossz mouse and have me arrested for sabotage!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all ilyen and olyan. And I'm really not to blame for any of this jómunkás stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and DOS yours,
máfassetuggya (Really a nice mittomén!)

P.S. It's only háromszázezer bucks!

Sky

QuoteOriginally posted by SlEePwAlKeR
Ezt töltsétek ki :D

http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html

:lol:
Mess with the best,
Die like the rest...

Zelgadis

QuoteOriginally posted by Drótmalac
Erre itt:

Én arra lettem volna kíváncsi hogy melyik részére :DD
(Mer hogy nem "direkt" jött létre ebben semmise hanem csak randomba beírkáltam a szavakat a megfelelő hejjekre :) )

TurboK

afene, unatkozom.

Dear Santa,

I have been a good transzvesztita.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Donald Kacsa's Christmas party. It was Ronald McDonald who spiked the punch with too much sósav. I can't help it if I drank 35635624598797 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like trágyaillat.

I thought it was funny when I put Dagobert bácsi's alsógatya on my head and danced the polka on the hintaszék while singing `セガサターン、シロ!'. I didn't mean to break Donald Kacsa's vibrátor and don't know why Donald Kacsa would sue me for sorozatgyilkosság.

I don't remember calling Télapu's wife a hülye KACSA---even though she looked like one with fikazöld eye shadow and ****barna lipstick!

And when I threw up on Transzveszt Ica's husband's vese, it was only because I ate too much of that Chio Chips.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my űrhajó through my neighbor's WC. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a büdös feleség and have me arrested for lustaság!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sötét and bödüs. And I'm really not to blame for any of this baromarcú stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and nagyonnagyon yours,
George W. Bush (Really a nice transzvesztita!)

P.S. It's only SZÁZHARMINCÖT bucks!

http://www.saunalahti.fi/cse/foobar2000.php target=_blank>http://web.axelero.hu/fka2636/dwnld_fb2k.png>

Saori

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Shock12's Christmas party. It was Soridan who spiked the punch with too much water. I can't help it if I drank 2 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like scent.

I thought it was funny when I put phr0zen's boxer on my head and danced the tango on the bed while singing `Trust'. I didn't mean to break Shock12's PC and don't know why Shock12 would sue me for kick.

I don't remember calling Péter's wife a big pig---even though she looked like one with purple eye shadow and pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Meya's husband's breast, it was only because I ate too much of that cheese.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a evil dog and have me arrested for bite!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all beautiful and nice. And I'm really not to blame for any of this small stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and behind yours,
Saori (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!
"Seishin ittou nanigoto ka narazaran"

.Attila

Dear Santa,

I have been a good szuperb*zi.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at lorenor's Christmas party. It was pintyőke who spiked the punch with too much schleim. I can't help it if I drank 43 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like sz*r.

I thought it was funny when I put On Dóra's gumibugyi on my head and danced the csárdás on the trampolin while singing `Salva Nos'. I didn't mean to break lorenor's hatalmas műbroki and don't know why lorenor would sue me for nyalókalopás.

I don't remember calling marha's wife a köcs*g tehén---even though she looked like one with hupikék eye shadow and sz*rbarna lipstick!

And when I threw up on Béla :)'s husband's p*cs, it was only because I ate too much of that rohadt tojás.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my tengeralattjáró through my neighbor's díszelőadó. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a barom majom and have me arrested for szomszéd seggberúgása!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all agyament and idióta. And I'm really not to blame for any of this prostituált stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and mi a p*cs yours,
Osama Bin Laden (Really a nice szuperb*zi!)

P.S. It's only 23.424453 bucks!

{sajna már elolvastam egyet-kettőt előre, így tudtam már néhány dolgot, de még így is tetszik :cool: }

phr0zen

QuoteOriginally posted by Saori

I put phr0zen's boxer on my head

Jesszus...Drágám moderáljuk má magunkat! :D

Saori

Jesszus...Drágám moderáljuk má magunkat! :D

hehe:) tehetek én róla? ez jött ki, pedig nem tudtam előre, hogy mi lesz ;)
"Seishin ittou nanigoto ka narazaran"

phr0zen

TurboK-é szimpi darab lett.Biztos nem fél lityi kellett hozzá...:hopp:

SlEePwAlKeR

QuoteOriginally posted by Trivi

So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my tengeralattjáró through my neighbor's díszelőadó.

:lol:
"Put a stake through my heart!
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer"

TurboK

TurboK-é szimpi darab lett.Biztos nem fél lityi kellett hozzá...:hopp:
ahogy emlitettem, mindössze unatkoztam.

.Attila

Sajna sokmindent kicsillagozott a forum (hehe...), ezért újraküldöm a dolgot, most remélem nem fogja kicsillagozni az egész szót:

Dear Santa,

It really wasn't my fault what happened at lorenor's Christmas party. It was pintyőke who spiked the punch with too much schleim. I can't help it if I drank 43 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like sz*r.

I thought it was funny when I put On Dóra's gumibugyi on my head and danced the csárdás on the trampolin while singing `Salva Nos'. I didn't mean to break lorenor's hatalmas műbroki and don't know why lorenor would sue me for nyalókalopás.

I don't remember calling marha's wife a köcs*g tehén---even though she looked like one with hupikék eye shadow and sz*rbarna lipstick!

And when I threw up on Béla 's husband's p*cs, it was only because I ate too much of that rohadt tojás.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my tengeralattjáró through my neighbor's díszelőadó. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a barom majom and have me arrested for szomszéd seggberúgása!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all agyament and idióta. And I'm really not to blame for any of this prostituált stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Itachi

QuoteOriginally posted by Trivi
Sajna sokmindent kicsillagozott a forum (hehe...), ezért újraküldöm a dolgot, most remélem nem fogja kicsillagozni az egész szót:

Dear Santa,

And when I threw up on Béla 's husband's p*cs, it was only because I ate too much of that rohadt tojás.

:lol: eddig ez a legjobb... :D :zen:
And then the Mighty Dragon said: "lol noob"