4chan pwn4g3, random blődségek és trollságok.

Started by Rounin, 2006-11-23, 21:02:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramiz

12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Xzone

Fazék

motifator

Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.
Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Darkstar

Quote from: Fazék on 2011-04-29, 21:23:24
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Spiderbro? Spiderbro!

Most nem találom a storyt, de hátha valaki.
小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

Zen

Satan isn't the answer when one's in pain. It's god and candy.
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Darkstar

小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

thrall

Fazék

Quote from: Darkstar on 2011-05-01, 02:57:37
You relate you lose
3,5/18
de ennyi erővel lehetett volna "you are male/female/stg in between/nothing" összeállítás is :P

Én

NLZ

Quote from: thrall on 2011-05-01, 04:01:08
Quote from: Darkstar on 2011-05-01, 02:57:37
You relate you lose
már az elsőnél veszítettem >-> (meg utána vagy 4-et kivéve végig)
Elsőnél ki nem? :D  Azon kívül csak a ninja meg a google.
[reserved]

Én

Quote from: NLZ on 2011-05-01, 15:23:56
Én :D Mostanában éjfél előtt lefekszem (már ha itthon vagyok)

Fazék

hétközben este 10-kor már általában kikapcsolom a gépet és készülődök alváshoz. :(

de ninja természetesen én is simán lehetnék :D

Xzone

Quote from: Fazék on 2011-05-01, 15:31:06
hétközben este 10-kor már általában kikapcsolom a gépet és készülődök alváshoz. :(

*cough* old *cough*

Fazék

Quote from: Xzone on 2011-05-01, 15:53:32
Quote from: Fazék on 2011-05-01, 15:31:06

*cough* old *cough*
én sürgősen kivizsgáltatnám ezt a köhögést, úgy hallottam bele is lehet halni  :lazza:

Darkstar

小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

Próféta

A "move shit to desk" ingajárat nagyon én vagyok :(

NLZ

Én nekem csak szimplán minden szar van az asztalomon, de az ágyra nem pakolok semmit.
[reserved]

Gregory

Quote from: Darkstar on 2011-04-29, 21:35:54
Quote from: Fazék on 2011-04-29, 21:23:24
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Spiderbro? Spiderbro!

Most nem találom a storyt, de hátha valaki.
[spoiler=manly tears]
Have a cute girl over for dinner one night; see cockroach in the kitchen. Oh god, the girl I brought home is going to think I'm disgusting. Spiderbro darts out from under the cabinets and grabs it. I freak out and go to stomp him. He looks up at me, I hesitate. He pulls the roach under the counter and kills it for me.

Alright, fine, he can stay.

He killed bugs for me all year. Hell, he killed other spiders for me, too. I would drops bits of meat on the floor for him to eat. We become fast friends.

Dark and stormy night. Burglars break in to rape my girlfriend and kill me. Tackle the first one, but the second one pulls a gun and points it at my face. Prepared to die. Look up, Spiderbro's on the ceiling. Drops on burglar's face, bites his eye. Burglar freaks out and starts flailing around. I grab the gun, girlfriend calls the cops. Police come, arrest burglars.

I spend the next day looking for spiderbro. No sign of him. Check his home, see a pile of roaches he killed and wrapped up, never ate them just killed them for me. Spiderbro gave his life for me.

Never forget.[/spoiler]

Darkstar

小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

Ramiz

http://i.imgur.com/Je3BT.png?3860

:D

[spoiler]Egyszer régen nálam aludt 2 részeg csaj, az én boxereimet adtam nekik, mert nem hoztak pizsamát... :__devil: [/spoiler]
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Fazék

Xzone

Cloud

Lol, minap láttam én is. Ekkora hülyeséget.  :lul:

Én