Ez nagyon lol :DD

Started by HVp213, 2006-03-09, 17:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2010-03-14, 21:49:50
A room-temperature superconductor walks into a bar. The bartender looks at it and tells him to leave, and the supercoductor leaves without any resistance.
What's this, I don't even
小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

Próféta

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2010-03-14, 21:49:50
A room-temperature superconductor walks into a bar. The bartender looks at it and tells him to leave, and the superconductor leaves without any resistance.
A small furry mammal walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, our maximum occupancy is only 6.000 x 1023. We can't serve a mole."

motifator

Ti akartátok:
A panda bear walks into a bar and orders a sandwich. The waiter brings him the sandwich. The panda bear eats it, pulls out a pistol, kills the waiter, and gets up and starts to walk out.

The bartender yells for him to stop. The panda bear asks, "What do you want?" The bartender replies, "First you come in here, order food, kill my waiter, then try to go without paying for your food."

The panda bear turns around and says, "Hey! I'm a Panda. Look it up!" The bartender goes into the back room and looks up panda bear in the encyclopedia, which read: "Panda: a bear-like marsupial originating in Asian regions. Known largely for it's stark black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."
Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.
Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Rounin

Cobra

Hide and fear, Cobra Commander is here !

Moha

Quote from: motifator on 2010-03-15, 04:42:09
"Panda: a bear-like marsupial originating in Asian regions. Known largely for it's stark black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."
??? A panda mióta erszényes?
Mellesleg régi, de jó vicc. :)

Én

chilip

Tycho

motifator

Quote from: Moha on 2010-03-15, 11:38:40
Quote from: motifator on 2010-03-15, 04:42:09
"Panda: a bear-like marsupial originating in Asian regions. Known largely for it's stark black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."
??? A panda mióta erszényes?
Sose volt az, copyztam a viccet valahonnan  ^^" Legközelebb végigolvasom előtte :)
Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.

.Attila

NLZ

Faszom, tanuljatok már meg képet rendesen hotlinkelni, borzalmas!

[reserved]

.Attila

Quote from: NLZ on 2010-03-16, 17:52:03
Faszom, tanuljatok már meg képet rendesen hotlinkelni, borzalmas!

Az a helyzet, hogy én látom a képet.
Láttam, hogy a link nem szokásosan nézett ki, de mivel nekem működött, úgy hagytam.
Egyébként meg nyugi.

Xzone

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=23767557099&sid=1

Homeless Funeral

"As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a grave-side service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Kentucky back-country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost; and being a typical man I didn't stop for directions. I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight.

There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played "Amazing Grace" the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I was opening the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "Sweet Mother of Jesus, I never seen nothin' like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for over twenty years."

Your Pal,
Jubber"

Fazék

Quote from: .Attila on 2010-03-16, 18:13:02
Láttam, hogy a link nem szokásosan nézett ki, de mivel nekem működött, úgy hagytam.
Egyébként meg nyugi.
pedig igaza van. nehéz elhinni, hogy még mindig van ember, aki nem képes fölfogni, hogy böngészőknél létezik cache, ahonnan bizony frankón be tudja tölteni a hotlink-elésre nem alkalmas képeket is. ellenőrzéshez vagy törlöd a cache-t és frissíted az oldalt, vagy sokkal egyszerűbb megoldásként shift+refresh-t nyomsz, hogy kényszerítsed az oldal komplett újra letöltését, aminél azonnal előugrott volna jelen esetben is a hiba.

motifator

Nakedape

Quote from: motifator on 2010-03-16, 19:49:41
I think I'll just leave this here: http://trololololololololololo.com/
beküldtem már nem ?
amúgy ez az avám alatti szöveg :D
Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution

motifator

Én csak ma találtam rá a subbán, és szerintem lenyűgöző!

.Attila

Quote from: Fazék on 2010-03-16, 19:09:52
Quote from: .Attila on 2010-03-16, 18:13:02
Egyébként meg nyugi.
pedig igaza van. nehéz elhinni, hogy még mindig van ember, aki nem képes fölfogni, hogy böngészőknél létezik cache, ahonnan bizony frankón be tudja tölteni a hotlink-elésre nem alkalmas képeket is. ellenőrzéshez vagy törlöd a cache-t és frissíted az oldalt, vagy sokkal egyszerűbb megoldásként shift+refresh-t nyomsz, hogy kényszerítsed az oldal komplett újra letöltését, aminél azonnal előugrott volna jelen esetben is a hiba.

Felháborító gaztettet követtem el!

[spoiler]Számomra inkább az az elképesztő, hogy ilyesmin valaki ennyire ki tud akadni.[/spoiler]

Fazék

szerk: whatever

Makos

Rounin

És a topic továbbra is méltó nevéhez.
* Rounin nasit ragad

NLZ

De komolyan, legalább heti egyszer valaki mindig elszúrja a hotlinkelést. Borzasztó.
[reserved]

.Attila

Felesleges ragozni, megértettem elsőre is.

Rounin

Quote from: NLZ on 2010-03-17, 01:07:18
De komolyan, legalább heti egyszer valaki mindig elszúrja a hotlinkelést. Borzasztó.

HTFU. ;)

Selmo

Legyetek jó fiúk, vagy Rou elhízik. :p

A tökéletesség unalmas.

NLZ

Quote from: Rounin on 2010-03-17, 01:27:40
Quote from: NLZ on 2010-03-17, 01:07:18

HTFU. ;)
Ha nem tetszik a műsor, csinálj jobbat. :)
[reserved]

Nakedape

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler]samual jackson five[/spoiler]
Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution

Fazék

ez már vót:

'Clash of the Titans' Trailer HD (Literal Version)

és az újabb:

Twilight Eclipse LITERAL Trailer

[spoiler]"Dakota is now legal in 31 states..." :D[/spoiler]