Nem lol, de érdemes megnézni

Started by Selmo, 2006-07-05, 23:38:08

Previous topic - Next topic

pet

http://changingminds.org/techniques/techniques.htm ez érdekes
edit: ha ismertek ehez hasonló oldalt magyar nyelven az jól jönne, könnyebben megérteném, angolul sokszor bonyolultabb

Nakedape

mely testrészekről mennyit énekelnek:
kategóriánként
http://www.fleshmap.com/listen/music.html
Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution

Xzone

Matt Damon Sarah Palinről. Mehetne a Lolba is, főleg a Disney-filmes hasonlat miatt.

kikuchiyo

Maaaatt Daaaamon... mondjuk értelmes dolgokat mond.

Related comic from The Pain - felül, jobbra.
"Panel 3's scenario would be interesting only on a purely narrative level. I myself do not wish to be a character trapped in that particular narrative."
Failure is the default option

Xzone

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2008-09-13, 15:49:35
Related comic from The Pain - felül, jobbra.
"Panel 3's scenario would be interesting only on a purely narrative level. I myself do not wish to be a character trapped in that particular narrative."

LOL, ez eszembe se jutott. De Sarah Palin tényleg messze van Laura Roslintól...

.Attila

Próféta

Próféta

Kvikveg

http://gizmodo.com/5022769/exclusive-inside-the-lego-factory

:borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul:
:borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul: :borul:

████  ███   ███
            █   █
    ███  █  ██ █   █
       █   █ █   █
████ ████  ███   ███

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kikuchiyo

Ramiz

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2008-10-11, 01:47:48
Makeup comparison: Before and after

Not for the faint hearted.

Az a jó ebben, hogy ennek az ellentétjét szoktam látni: amikor a makeup elrontja a nőket. Az vicces.
Ez ijesztő. És a leginkább "mangásra" sminkelt és fotózott lányok igazi arca a legcsúfabb.
Beware, boys!
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Próféta

Quote from: Ramiz on 2008-10-11, 10:30:53
Az a jó ebben, hogy ennek az ellentétjét szoktam látni: amikor a makeup elrontja a nőket. Az vicces.
Szvsz ebben a gyűjteményben is volt egy vagy két ilyen.

Kvikveg

Meg fair akkor lenne, ha minden mas korulmeny ugyanaz lenne smink elott es smink utan is.
Nem ugy, hogy elotte kialvatlanul atlag fotossal, szobaban, vakuval rossz szogbol, utana meg mutermi bevilagitott kep profi fotossal.
De tenyleg eleg ufoid nemelyikuk. :eek:
WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Ramiz

SlickVille has changed his life

This might not seem like a big deal to some of you but since grade school, I have always had an attraction to guys with straight, smooth hair. Short, tapered sides and back with a nice straight side part. I have always wanted to wear my own hair that way but could never get up the nerve. Like most of my friends I've always done the messy rat's nest look because it was in style.

SlickVille has changed my life. Once I visited your site and realized how many others share similar passions. I decided it was time to live out a dream I've had since I was a kid.

I went to a local small town barber and told him I was ready for something new. I told him I'd like to go with a tapered look and that I was considering a side part. Something clean and neat.

The cut was orgasmic. I am maintaining the style to this day and I'm using Brylkreem now. I'm in heaven everyday and I owe it all to SlickVille.

Thank you for giving me the strength to do this. Keep up the good work. Damien

http://www.slickville.com/sections/community/comments.html
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Kvikveg

Ezt a frizurat most nem tudom elkepzelni.

Ramiz

kikuchiyo

http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20081105_1.htm

Mit tesz a kínai rendőrség/hadsereg, amikor kolerajárvány tör ki egy hainani egyetemen? Hermetikusan lezárja a környéket, aztán hadd hulljon a férgese, à la Resident Evil.

NLZ

Ott is egészségügyi reformok voltak biztosan. :D
[reserved]

Én

Nakedape

Kvikveg

Nakedape

QuoteIt all makes sense...
Today's coffee break discovery: Guess which character's ASCII code is 42?
It couldn't be more appropriate. It is the asterisk (*), which is used as a wildcard character in many programming/scripting languages. It stands for everything... What a coincidence... or is

kikuchiyo

Chaos: A Poem

Rémálom Mód: hangosan felolvasod az egészet és egyszer sem rontod el.

Kvikveg

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2008-11-13, 23:43:53

Uff. De gondolom ezt mar ismeritek.

noriko

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2008-11-13, 23:43:53

húgoméknak kötelező volt angol szakon :)
"I wish I could, but I don't want to."

kikuchiyo

http://torrentfreak.com/record-labels-to-sue-vuze-limewire-and-sourceforge-081114/

Az SPPF nevű francia jogkezelő társaság beperelte azokat a cégeket, amelyek egyes népszerű fájlcserélő programokat fejlesztenek. A Shareaza azonban open source - így a fejlesztésnek platformot biztosító SourceForge-ot perlik.

Is this madness?

motifator

Beperelni a sourceforge-ot? Ehhez csak gratulálni tudok  :ejj:
Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.
Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Próféta