4chan pwn4g3, random blődségek és trollságok.

Started by Rounin, 2006-11-23, 21:02:00

Previous topic - Next topic

kikuchiyo

Még mindig Emiry a téma? :rolleyes:

In b4 AT FULL FORCE AT ASS, MOUTH AND VAGINA
Failure is the default option

Ha minden emo-s ettől meghalhatna, akkor egész nap fap-olnék. :rolleyes:

Tycho

*fap* *fap* *fap* ... erm... *huf* *huf* ... most akkor mi van?  :wtf: :_piszka: nem működik? *slowpoke.jpg*
:muhahah: :muhahah: :muhahah:

Rage

痛みを感じる方向に、出口がある!

kikuchiyo

kikuchiyo

Quote from: Rounin on 2007-06-26, 00:49:40
Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2007-06-25, 19:10:01
http://img.4chan.org/b/res/30937959.html

Worksafe pr0nz  :lol:

/r screencap

sajna nem csináltam... :/

BTW A true 4channer:
[spoiler]b/, I accomplished awesome today.

Note: This is not copypasta, This just happened today about an hour ago.

Now, I'm sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

Okay /b/, here's the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little shit's teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming "SHIT! SHIT!". Now, my good friend, Tom we'll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting "FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN'T GET IT! FUCK!". By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.

Here's the kicker, /b/, I look her straight in the eye and say, 'Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I'm... I'm FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.

And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he jut fucked up big time because his mom isn't defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is.

I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

So, /b/, have you ever had moment or IRL sadism like this?

In b4 bel air and reeses puffs.[/spoiler]

Gregory

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2007-06-26, 22:18:44
sajna nem csináltam... :/
Meg sztem a thumbnail-ekből nem is látszott valami sok...

BTW A true 4channer:
:muhahah: :lol:

Tycho

Fazék

mégiscsak jó ez a topic, mert 4chan-t nem nézem, de ilyen gyöngyszemekről kár lenne lemaradni :D

Rounin

Én

[spoiler]b/, I accomplished awesome today.

Note: This is not copypasta, This just happened today about an hour ago.

Now, I'm sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

Okay /b/, here's the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little shit's teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming "SHIT! SHIT!". Now, my good friend, Tom we'll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting "FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN'T GET IT! FUCK!". By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.

Here's the kicker, /b/, I look her straight in the eye and say, 'Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I'm... I'm FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.

And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he jut fucked up big time because his mom isn't defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is.

I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

So, /b/, have you ever had moment or IRL sadism like this?

In b4 bel air and reeses puffs.[/spoiler]
:hopp: :lol:
Ja, és:
http://img.4chan.org/b/res/31069211.html

Rounin

kikuchiyo

minuszmiki

kikuchiyo

Kuroi Tenshi

heh
[spoiler]"Damn you, /b/. I fucking hate you. I've been noticing how you've been fucking with my head, making me see memes everywhere, and now it cost me my job.

I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, /b/ seized control of my brain.

"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS." As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a momment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.

The two dudes go DIPSHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!"
[/spoiler]

minuszmiki

Tycho

It are teh bestest bel-air'd in a looooooooong tiem  :jee: :muhahah:

Lythis

"read well for here is written the tale of how my very life was toppled abovt
my tale is not a long one and I implore thee to rest easily for I will give onto
ye the knowledge of my rise to the throne
of the kingdom of Belair
I hailed of the hamlet of Philadelph
idling my days in the fields with games
one morn bandits descended vpon vs
yovng and foolish I challenged them
thovgh my wovnds were light I was
cast away to the care of blood relative
in a distant land
I sovnded a trvmpet for a steed
vpon it was the inscription of fresh and
the tools of a game of chance perhaps
symbolic of the animal's rarity
disregarding I cried forth to Belair!
I arrived as the svn set and wished well
to my movnt I gazed well vpon the fields
and towers for I haf arrived and thvsly I
was seated vpon the throne of Belair"

Kuroi Tenshi

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
and so are you" + 4ch:

[spoiler=Teh poemz]scabs are red
bruises are blue
i will rape you

Roses are grey.
Violets are grey.
I'm color blind and pissed.

roses are red
violets are blue
in soviet Russia
poem writes YOU

Roses are red
Violets are blud
Sygar is sweet
And im gunna fuck you with a rake

roses are #FF0000
violets are #0000FF
all of my base
are belong to you[/spoiler]

Zsiga

Quote from: Kuroi Tenshi on 2007-07-03, 14:58:44
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
and so are you" + 4ch:

[spoiler=Teh old copypasta]scabs are red
bruises are blue
i will rape you

Roses are grey.
Violets are grey.
I'm color blind and pissed.

roses are red
violets are blue
in soviet Russia
poem writes YOU

Roses are red
Violets are blud
Sygar is sweet
And im gunna fuck you with a rake

roses are #FF0000
violets are #0000FF
all of my base
are belong to you[/spoiler]
Fixed.

Kuroi Tenshi

Volt köztük új copypasta is :hehe: a régiek közül csak a FF0000-et
másoltam be, mert az még mindig lol :haha:

Zsiga

Quote from: Kuroi Tenshi on 2007-07-03, 15:58:05
Volt köztük új copypasta is :hehe: a régiek közül csak a FF0000-et
másoltam be, mert az még mindig lol :haha:
You my friend are in need of hueg amounts of LURKMOAR. ::)
Nekem legalábbis mind ismerős volt, a poem writes you biztos hogy szó szerint szerepelt így hónapokkal ezelőtt is, olvass vissza, van itt róla valahol a topicban screencap.

Kuroi Tenshi

Mind1, I lold smiled, gondoltam megosztom :p

A soviet russias azért poén, mert ezek annyira egyszerű kis rímek lennének,
anon mégis túlteszi magát ezen és egy sorba, szótagszámra és rímre fittyet
hányva beírja a répet :D

Tycho

a scabs are red-et én poastoltam a topicba, de az egész fail volt... van valahol egy screencap ahol vagy 100 ilyen vers van  :haha:

in b4 fail poem, amúgy az is copypasta volt  :muhahah:

Tycho

OMG IT ARE DOUBLEPOST!!!11!!!

"Currently 112 unique user posts."

a desuspam megölte a /b/-t  :wtf: