4chan pwn4g3, random blődségek és trollságok.

Started by Rounin, 2006-11-23, 21:02:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Én

Alig bírtam kikapcsolni, de legalább jót röhögtem :D Először elkövettem a hibát, és rátenyereltem az enterre------->sok új ablak

Gregory

Tycho

http://tay.zonday.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/auto80.php

IT ARE TEH ZOMG!!!11!!oneone! Tay Zonday Died! :eek: :eek: :eek:

thx a cap-et gregory :merci: (also: ITT everyone dies? :haha: )

Fazék

Gregory

QuoteFake news is faaaaake
Erre gondolsz?

Fazék

Quote from: Gregory on 2007-08-12, 19:35:26
QuoteFake news is faaaaake
Erre gondolsz?
köszönöm. 4chan látogatás hiányában, csak innen informálódva kicsit nehezebb eltanulni ezeket a 4chan szövegeket :redface:

kikuchiyo

Véletlenül fennmaradtam a mai failget-ig...
36000004-nél már sticky volt :rolleyes:
Failure is the default option

Zsiga

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2007-08-13, 03:13:52
Véletlenül fennmaradtam a mai failget-ig...
36000004-nél már sticky volt :rolleyes:
Let me guess, SQL error? ::)

kikuchiyo

.Attila

Gregory

.Attila

Quote from: Gregory on 2007-08-21, 20:02:49
Pedocat?

Shotacat. Bár eredetileg asszem Shota tiger volt.

[spoiler=Ash&Pikachu][/spoiler]

Tycho

Én

Zsiga

Mikor volt /b/-n utoljára normális (nem MOD) GET? Egyáltalán volt valaha?

Rage

Volt.
Bant viszont nem kaptam, úgyhogy lehet, hogy FAILGET (de legalább nem MODGET :D).
痛みを感じる方向に、出口がある!

Zsiga

Quote from: Rage on 2007-08-23, 01:39:54
Volt.
Bant viszont nem kaptam, úgyhogy lehet, hogy FAILGET (de legalább nem MODGET :D).
OMG WIN  :jee:

Lythis

Darkstar

小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

kikuchiyo

Én

[spoiler=sum pasta]soooo woke up this morning and I found myself to be all alone. I figured I'd be alone for a while so I go into the living room, strip naked, pop in 2 B A Master, and play Pokemon Battle Revolution.

It's all going swimmingly until it hits the pokerap, I can't control myself when it plays and I have to sing along. I get through almost of all of the song without incident but then it gets to right before the Charmeleon verse. Now if you know the song you know right before that there is a very impassioned YEAH. I thought it would be a good idea to jump up and do a 360 uppercut. I throw my controller in the air and begin my jump screaming "YEAH".

You know when really horrible things are happening to you and time slows down? It did. 1/4 through my jump I see my mom, sister, and two brothers staring at me with their jaws dropped. They're so close it feels like my cock is about to smack my mom in the lips. At this point my controller deemed it necessary to drop on my fucking head, so instead of covering up my junk I start to hop around screaming obscenities, and my cock n' balls are flopping around everywhere. All the while this is going on the pokerap is finishing up. It sucked.[/spoiler]

Tycho

Quote from: Én on 2007-08-28, 23:00:25
[spoiler=sum pasta]soooo woke up this morning and I found myself to be all alone. I figured I'd be alone for a while so I go into the living room, strip naked, pop in 2 B A Master, and play Pokemon Battle Revolution.

It's all going swimmingly until it hits the pokerap, I can't control myself when it plays and I have to sing along. I get through almost of all of the song without incident but then it gets to right before the Charmeleon verse. Now if you know the song you know right before that there is a very impassioned YEAH. I thought it would be a good idea to jump up and do a 360 uppercut. I throw my controller in the air and begin my jump screaming "YEAH".

You know when really horrible things are happening to you and time slows down? It did. 1/4 through my jump I see my mom, sister, and two brothers staring at me with their jaws dropped. They're so close it feels like my cock is about to smack my mom in the lips. At this point my controller deemed it necessary to drop on my fucking head, so instead of covering up my junk I start to hop around screaming obscenities, and my cock n' balls are flopping around everywhere. All the while this is going on the pokerap is finishing up. It sucked.[/spoiler]

hahaha oh wow

kikuchiyo

Más is szereti a tapestry threadeket?

Itt mindenki készíthet magának középkori stílusú képeket.

.Attila

And M00t said "You there whats your S/N?"
"GaiaFag89" replied the kid
"And you?" Moot asked
"TripFag43." Replied the fag
M00t screamed "/B/TARDS, WHAT IS YOUR SCREENNAME?"
Silence filled the valley
M00t shrugged his shoulders and said "Well Snacks, It looks like i brought more Anonymous than you did!"

Zsiga

Quote from: .Attila on 2007-09-02, 17:50:28
And M00t said "You there whats your S/N?"
"GaiaFag89" replied the kid
"And you?" Moot asked
"TripFag43." Replied the fag
M00t screamed "/B/TARDS, WHAT IS YOUR SCREENNAME?"
Silence filled the valley
M00t shrugged his shoulders and said "Well Snacks, It looks like i brought more Anonymous than you did!"
:lul:

kikuchiyo