4chan pwn4g3, random blődségek és trollságok.

Started by Rounin, 2006-11-23, 21:02:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Moha

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Lythis

Let's rock!
[spoiler]
Quote1. Faggy Man, the Hopefully Last Ruler, detined to Turn Lead Into Your Little Sis

2.Booze Assassin, the ronery killer, destined to die eating your little sis

3. Matser Savior, the unstoppable pedo, destined to subdue all the internet
[/spoiler]

Nakedape

[spoiler]a valahányadik lett a legjobb:
QuoteSuper Penis, the tragic driller ,destined to do nothing about two bears at once

najó sok jó van,
Quotemother Mcdonald,The immortal poedo destined to have sex with all pokemon
[/spoiler]
Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution

Zsiga

[spoiler]chibi jew the immortal christian destined to liberate all tibet

dark penis the massive behemoth destined to pierce your mother[/spoiler]

Én

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I've never felt more GAR in my life :whoah:

[spoiler]You are not Jesus, the plagued overlord, destined to have sex with all the internet[/spoiler]

Ramiz

Ultra sniper the bloodthirsty otaku destined to study all yourself

Ouch! :muhahah:  A sniper-t kivéve (és az otaku-ság fogalmát geek-re cserélve) egészen stimmel.
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

NLZ

Penis Bro THE heroic assassin DESTINED to eat the trolls.
Omega Maximus THE hopefully last driller DESTINED to have sex with all the heavens.
Blast Ranger THE humungous mastertroll DESTINED to slaughter all the jews.
[reserved]

Én

Lazy savior, the feared nigger, destined to re-invent jews.

Rounin

Aids Nigger, the hopefully last nigger, destined to reinvent aids.

NLZ

[reserved]

motifator

Ez most off, de nem volt türelmem addig nyomkodni, amíg valami igazán fancy kijöjjön, de a zene zseniális: Eureka seveN OST: Nirvash TypeZERO. Az egész OST kurva jó, legalábbis az első 2 CD.
Nothing amazing happens here, and you get used to that: used to a world where everything is ordinary.
Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Xzone

Fat Anon THE One and Only Viking-Prince DESTINED TO Confine and Pillage Everything

Zen

You are Omega Jesus the tragic meme destined to liberate all original content.
Satan isn't the answer when one's in pain. It's god and candy.
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

Fazék

gondolom bezer éves, de azért:
2 girls 1 cup essay

és

you are the stoned penis the bloodthirsty driller destined to lead all the trolls

LiaLia

You are Mecha San, the Hope of the Savior, destined to End all the Heavens
You are Eternal Sniper, the veri angry manchild, drill two bears at once

Tycho

[spoiler]"You are Ultra Christ the bloodthirsty boy destined to invade the heavens."
"You are Captain Simon the brutal behemoth destined to sleep with all your mother."
"You are AIDS Maximus the one who will steal the superhero destined to defeat children."
"You are Mammoth Sniper the immortal Viking-prince destined to challenge all cakes."
"You are Blast Anon the hope of the Mastertroll destined to drill the internet."
[/spoiler]

Én

Én

NLZ

Jah, a 404esek királyak. Legközelebb talán csinálj róla egy mentést.
[reserved]

.Attila

Quote from: NLZ on 2009-12-17, 20:30:22
Jah, a 404esek királyak. Legközelebb talán csinálj róla egy mentést.

Nincs értelme, mert a képeken van a lényeg, azt meg nem látod kicsiben.
De itt van pár példa (szigorúan 18+), egyébként a chatroulette-ről van szó:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5996/1260464220843.jpg
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2215/1261005344242.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1664/1261008458132.jpg

Zen

[spoiler]18+ helyett inkább goatse warningot írnál /puke[/spoiler]
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

.Attila

Quote from: Zen on 2009-12-17, 21:57:35
[spoiler]18+ helyett inkább goatse warningot írnál /puke[/spoiler]

Abban mi volna a poén? ;)

NLZ

[reserved]

chilip

QuoteChristopher "moot" Poole, the young founder of the irascible online forum 4chan, will speak in February at the TED conference, the elite gathering of thought leaders whose video-taped talks have become immensely popular online. Though the conference is always strong on tech speakers (that's what the "T" in its name stands for), usually that means folks like Bill Gates (who's presenting again this year) and Tim Berners-Lee.

Poole has only rarely appeared publicly, and kept his identity secret for years after he started the site at age 15 in 2003. He's presenting at TED during a session on the topic of "provocation," in between a Harvard government professor famous for lectures about justice and an anti-slavery activist. 4chan's contributions to the world, at their best, are memes like Rickrolling and lolcats, but its members are also known for mounting online attacks on sites, individuals and the Church of Scientology. One thing's for sure, the web video of Poole's talk will be a hit.

http://gigaom.com/2009/12/22/4chan-founder-moot-to-speak-at-ted/

:D

Zen

&fmt=1