Ez nagyon lol :DD

Started by HVp213, 2006-03-09, 17:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kikuchiyo

Failure is the default option

Moha

LiaLia

Quote from: Moha on 2010-06-15, 01:04:20
Quote from: LiaLia on 2010-06-14, 23:58:13
LOL is, meg nem is
911 és a matek feladat
Én jót röhögtem rajta. :haha:

Inkább LOL, csak egy kicsit belegondoltam az egész hátterébe is. Ügyes a kissrác a telefonos segítséggel :smile:

Kvikveg

LOL
Viszont 4 evesen a matchboxszal kene jatszania meg macival, nem kivonast gyakorolni.  :gyagya:

Zen

Én 2 évesen tanultam olvasni. :D
Satan isn't the answer when one's in pain. It's god and candy.
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

Selmo

Nem csoda, hogy így nézel ki. :lul:

A tökéletesség unalmas.

Makos

Mehetne a párkapcsolatok topicba is, de inkább ide:

Nakedape

jaj
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution

Rounin

Makos

kikuchiyo

Rohadt jó volt a mai Daily Show:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/mon-june-14-2010-betty-white

Ugye szombaton volt az angol-amerikai meccs, ezek meg mindhárom lehetséges kimenetelhez megcsinálták a kommentárt (azt kell tudni, hogy az egyik szereplő angol).
Failure is the default option

Kvikveg

Ramiz

12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Zen

Satan isn't the answer when one's in pain. It's god and candy.
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

Flaser

"Logically sound? How laughable. The only thing that people use logic for is to see what they want to see and disregard what they do not."

Flaser

"Logically sound? How laughable. The only thing that people use logic for is to see what they want to see and disregard what they do not."

Kraivan

thrall

Bicskei

Ultras liberi

Xzone

Én akartam venni, de túl drága itthon. A Vaterán 3-4k minimum :(

Darkstar

Keep 'em coming  :lul:
小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

chilip

http://www.redlettermedia.com/babys_day_out.html

hát én könnyesre röhögtem magam ennek a reviewnak a végén, meg úgy jó volt nézni :D