Hírek (készülő filmek, bejelentések, érdekességek)

Started by Fazék, 2006-09-21, 21:19:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakedape

Nothing About Culture Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution

Zen

Satan isn't the answer when one's in pain. It's god and candy.
In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Cloud

J.J Abrams újabb titkos projectje Spielberg-el:

Super 8

trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NECsrx7VC3I&feature=player_embedded

A trailer direkt ilyen, viszont nem kézikamerás lesz a film,(még el se kezdték a forgatást egyébként), illetve semmi köze nem lesz a Cloverfield-hez.

Nekem bejött a trailer, várom a jövő évi megjelenést. :)

Fazék

We Are What We Are

Quote from: twitchA middle-aged man dies in the street, leaving his widow and three children destitute. The devastated family is confronted not only with his loss but with a terrible challenge - how to survive. For they are cannibals. They have always existed on a diet of human flesh consumed in bloody ritual ceremonies... and the victims have always been provided by the father. Now that he is gone, who will hunt? Who will lead them? How will they slake their horrific hunger? The task falls to the eldest son, Alfredo, a teenage misfit who seems far from ready to accept the challenge... But without human meat the family will die.

Shocking, bloody and deeply moving, WE ARE WHAT WE ARE is a remarkable reinvention of the horror genre - a visceral and powerfully emotional portrait of a family bound by a terrible secret hunger and driven by monstrous appetites.
:eek:

Raggie

Quote from: Fazék on 2010-05-10, 10:19:51
We Are What We Are

Quote from: twitchA middle-aged man dies in the street, leaving his widow and three children destitute. The devastated family is confronted not only with his loss but with a terrible challenge - how to survive. For they are cannibals. They have always existed on a diet of human flesh consumed in bloody ritual ceremonies... and the victims have always been provided by the father. Now that he is gone, who will hunt? Who will lead them? How will they slake their horrific hunger? The task falls to the eldest son, Alfredo, a teenage misfit who seems far from ready to accept the challenge... But without human meat the family will die.

Shocking, bloody and deeply moving, WE ARE WHAT WE ARE is a remarkable reinvention of the horror genre - a visceral and powerfully emotional portrait of a family bound by a terrible secret hunger and driven by monstrous appetites.
:eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:  ... :jee:
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" ...

Well, do ya, punk?"

Ramiz

12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Zen

In short, sex is great for the species, and it made me who I am today... as in, alive.
&fmt=1

Nakedape

Zen

&fmt=1

Cloud

Willis papával nincs gond, de Jamie Foxx? Ez érdekes lesz nagyon.

Nakedape

Cloud

Solid Snake

Quote from: Cloud on 2010-05-12, 23:59:55
http://filmbuzi.hu/archives/2010/05/12/innen-kane-lynch-csak-szepiteni-tud/
:zomg: :gyagya:

Fuck. Kevin Gage-t miért nem tudták megfűzni? Lynch karakterét alapból róla (vagyis Heat-ben alkotott Waingro-ról) írták a játékban.
Willis-sel viszont nem lesz gond e téren.

Cloud

Raggie

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" ...

Well, do ya, punk?"

NLZ

[reserved]

Makos

Nakedape

Fazék

Ramiz

Quote from: Fazék on 2010-05-17, 07:58:52
Danny Trejo's Vengeance
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/danny-trejos-vengeance/teaser-trailer

és szerepel benne Jay (Jason Mewes) is :Kiraly:

Minden ízében bé, már a képen is látszik (digis kamera az egy dolog, de még a világítás is pancser), viszont pont ezért sokkal igazibb exploitation lesz, mint a sok pénzből készült, túlspilázott és inkább paródiának készített Tarantino-Rodriguez cuccok. :D A RED ugrott még be, az mondjuk jóval visszafogottabb, viszont szintén kispénzes és marha jó.
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Nakedape

Kvikveg

WARNING: module "coffee.exe" did not run correctly. Brain running in limited mode.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Zsiga

Ja a film nem érdekel, de ez a hullabiznisz nagy ötlet. :D

Kvikveg

Nakedape