4chan pwn4g3, random blődségek és trollságok.

Started by Rounin, 2006-11-23, 21:02:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramiz

Elbaszták, elcseszték, elkúrták. Nem kicsit. Ez a hatalmas OC-mánia a régi, klasszikus meme-ek alázásával gyönyörű deviantartos faggot tree-t fog faragni a /b-ből. (My /b/...)
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Tycho

Nem az a baj, hogy ez így van és téged zavar, hanem az, hogy pont akkor, amikor mootle divatot csinált belőle...

.Attila

Nem igazán nézegetek /b-t mostanában.
Mi is a baj?

Tycho

minuszmiki

Tycho

chilip

Lythis

QuoteYO! 4CHAN MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY ANON!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

Rounin

Az utóbbi idők legszínvonalasabb /b-je.

kikuchiyo

[spoiler=Moderately funny copypasta is moderately funny]    Soup /b/?

So, about three weeks ago I read in a work secrets thread how to change the electronic road signs and I immediately made it my personal mission to change the one near my house to "ROAD'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS".

So I got all the necessary equipment (bolt cutters, black clothing, flashlight, etc...) and was on my way. I had successfully cracked open the control panel and even restarted the sign. Unfortunately, a cop must have seen the sign change and immediately came over to investigate. I had my message typed into the control panel when the cop came up and saw what I was doing. The pig immediately arrested me. I was fortunate enough to get a friend to bail me out about 6 hours later.

But today I had my arraignment. Instead of just recounting what happened I'll try to go over the dialogs between me and the judge.

Judge: Mr. S*****, the court docket says that you maliciously vandalized city property. The maximum penalty is a $500 fine and 30 days in jail. How do you plead.

Me: No Contest your honor.

Judge: Fine, then we will sentence you immediately. Do you mind telling me what compelled you to break open city property with the intention of changing an electronic road sign to say 'road's closed due to AIDS'?

The entire court chuckles a little, while a couple people immediately walk outside the court room and start cracking up, I think they were /b/tards

Me: Well your honor, I can't really say.

Judge: You mean you don't have any reason on why you did that? Did you think it was funny?

At this point I was furiously trying to find the right thing to say. After about 20 seconds of complete silence I told myself fuck it, and told him the blatant truth.

Me: I did it for the lulz, sir.

Judge: The what?

Me: The lulz.

The same people that had just left because they were laughing so hard once again walked outside the court room and started to crack up. Then one of the court clerks whispered something to the judge, most likely an explaination of what I meant.

Judge: So, you think that all this is a joke?

Me: No sir, I think these proceedinds are very serious which is why I told you the truth, I think that what I had intended to do was a joke.

Judge: Mr. S*****, I don't find what you did very humerous at all.

Me: Well your honor, I'm afraid the joke would be lost on you.

Judge: Do you think AIDS is a laughing matter son? Do you think vandalizing property is a laughing matter?

Me: Yes your honor, I do think AIDS is a laughing matter. As far as vandalizing proptery goes, no, I don't think that's funny at all, and in fact I find that the most regrettable part of this situation, but it was a necessary evil so I could accomplish what I set out to do.

The just sat there with a blank expression on his face for probably a good minute.

Judge: Son, I'm definately not going to understand what compelled you to do this, but I'm going to make an example out of you. In lieu of jail time, I'm going to give you 200 hours of community service, and a $150 dollar fine. And once your community service is complete, I want you to come back infront of me and tell me how funny this whole situation is.

Me: May I preform my community sevice at the boys and girls club your honor?

Judge: Yes, you may.

Me: Thank you sir.

So now I have 200 hours to spend this summer with a bunch of young lolis. Everything worked out as I had planned.[/spoiler]
Failure is the default option

Rounin

Darkstar

Loli flood az /a/-n, fuck yeah.

Ed.: úgy néz ki eddig tartott. 162 megányi képet kell holnap átválogatnom.
小野寺梓のラブリーすきぴちゃん

Ramiz

Quote from: Darkstar on 2008-07-05, 03:53:08
Loli flood az /a/-n, fuck yeah.

Ed.: úgy néz ki eddig tartott. 162 megányi képet kell holnap átválogatnom.

RS bitch!
12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!! 12 OZ MOUSE, 12 OZ MOUSE!!!

Kicsit editeltnek néz ki a java, de elég kemény... :lul:

Xzone

Quote from: kikuchiyo on 2008-07-10, 00:05:24
érdekes /jp/ thread arról, hogy a japán otakuk a MySpace-re járnak amerikai weeaboo lányokat felszedni

Heh, nem rossz. Bár azért van a cikkben pár hülyeség, például ez az "elment az utolsó vonat, gyere fel hozzám és dugunk egy jót" jelenet.

Rounin

Quote from: Xzone on 2008-07-10, 01:09:35
Heh, nem rossz. Bár azért van a cikkben pár hülyeség, például ez az "elment az utolsó vonat, gyere fel hozzám és dugunk egy jót" jelenet.

Ugyan, szó sem volt róla. Csak megteremtik hozzá a lehetőséget. :D

kikuchiyo

Failure is the default option

.Attila

Makos

Xzone

.Attila

Nagyon jó.
Spoilerezik az új Batman filmet.
Akkor most egy ideig nem 4chan-ozok.

Tycho

Quote from: .Attila on 2008-07-16, 12:20:42